LV. 43
GP 8k

【攻略】關於人物 Clover 台詞

樓主 厭世跳樓熊 twhung8553

其實 Clover 有些角度來說,算很漂亮,
例如說戴上皮卡丘面具之類的
無線電回報台詞:

"Uh, I think a rat ate through a cable here, ooh, yeah, I think I see it. Cable crumbs."
哦,我想我看到老鼠咬斷了這裡的電線,喔!,是啊,我想我看到了。電線碎屑。

"All clear control."
控制中心這裡一切良好。

"Apologies Control, got my radio and my cellphone mixed up, I was trying to text Leeroy."
抱歉啊控制中心,我的對講機跟我的電話搞混了,我當時正在輸入「Leeroy」。
  • 魔獸炸雞勇者 Leeroy
"Sorry, just adjusting my uniform, accidentally hit the alert button, no problems here though."
抱歉,我只是在調整一下我的制服,意外的碰觸到警戒按鈕,這裡沒事的。

"We read: no alarms, no threats, no excitement, no ... nothing. Basically."
我們了解了:沒有警報、沒有威脅、沒有衝突、沒有...沒事。 基本上是這樣。

"Sorry *ahem*, radio fell off the shelf while I was taking a dump. Please don't tell my supervisor."
抱歉 *趴搭* ,無線電在我大便的時候掉下去了。 請別告訴我的主管。
  • 女性形象毀滅
"Uh ... just some drunks ... they've moved along now. Everything is A-OK."
喔...只是一些醉漢...它們已經走了。 這裡是沒-問-題-的。

"Sorry to spook you, Control *ahem*, got dick fingers you see. Pressed alert by accident."
抱歉嚇到你了,控制中心,有時候我會手殘的意外去按到警戒按鈕

"We are all fine ... "
我們一切沒事的...

"Sorry, been reading the Walking Dead comic, scared the shit out of me, bit shook up."
抱歉,我剛剛在看陰屍路的漫畫,裡面的東西她嗎嚇到我了,讓我尖叫了一下。
  • OVERKILL 當時在 2014 年有宣布正在開發陰屍路的遊戲,預計 2017年 Q1、Q2上市
"Sorry Control, thought I saw a masked guman, it was just a cat."
抱歉,控制中心,我以為我看到戴面具又拿槍的人,原來只是一隻貓而已。

"My colleauge was arsing around and accidentally hit the alert, we're fine though."
我的同事意外去亂繞意外去按到按鈕,但我們沒事的。

"We're fine here, thought I saw something, but I didn't ... it's fine, right?"
我們這邊很好的,我以為我看到什麼東西,但是我.. 反正就沒事,懂嗎?

"Nothing's up here but my blood pressure."
這裡沒有發生什麼事,倒是是我的血壓。

"Don't worry about it, Control, just the chili Jalapenos I had for lunch
不用擔心,控制中心,我只是拿墨西哥辣椒當我的午餐而已。
  • 辣度在 2,500-8000 的辣椒,與卡羅萊納死神辣椒的 2,200,000 辣度相比是小 Case
"We're fine, probably shouldn't have had that Sushi I found in the fridge."
我們沒事,也許我不應該在冰箱裡發現壽司的。
  • Jiro 的無線電台詞有一句就是說變質的壽司讓他烙賽
"Nope, we're fine. Hate to say it, but I saw a spider, it's dealt with."
沒事,我們很好。 但很不想講,我看到了蜘蛛,不過已經處理掉了。

"Sorry Control, uh ... just walked into a lamp post. Everything's fine."
抱歉控制中心,哦..我只是走到燈塔旁邊而已。 一切都沒事。

"God, I wish there were some crooks breaking in and doing a heist, spice the night up!"
老天,我真的希望發生有瘋子衝進來搶劫甚麼的事情,至少讓今晚還熱鬧一點

"Hey, yeah, no problems, sat on the goddamn radio."
嘿,對,沒事的,坐在這個該死的對講機上。

"Nope, we're all fine here, yep, everything's fine."
沒事,我們這邊都好好的,對,這邊都沒事。

"We're fine control, I uhhhmm just wanted to hear your voice..."
我們沒事啊控制中心, 我 嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯...只是想聽聽你的聲音..

"Excitement? Here? You must be shitting me."

有衝突? 這邊? 你一定在唬爛我。



新安全屋針對特定對象台詞:

to Bonnie "What do you say Bonnie, are we hitting the town tonight? I think It's time we show the lads how real woman party."
會對 Bonnie 說「Bonnie,你說什麼,我們今晚要去鎮上? 我想是時候讓這些小夥子展現真正的女人派對」

to Dallas "Captain America, do you got a new job for us or what? Otherwise I plan to drink myself silly."
會對 Dallas 說「美國隊長好,你有什麼新差事給我們嗎,還是什麼的? 不然我就要把自己喝到爛醉了」

to Hoxton "Hey there darling, you're not still mad at me are you?"
會對 Hoxton 說「嗨 親愛的,你還在因為我而生氣嗎?」


完成搶案時的台詞:

"That was fucking deadly! Don't you fuck with the Payday gang!"
這真是他媽的致命! 你還想要繼續跟 PAYDAY Gang 幹上嗎!

"Fucking textbook example of how you do it."
他媽的課本上的範例會教你怎麼做

"Silent, deadly, fucking deadly!"
沉默,死亡,以及更他媽的致命!

"Haha, just as planned, smoother than a baby's arse."
哈哈,就跟計劃的一樣,順的(平滑)的跟嬰兒的屁股一樣。

"That's how it's done, stealth right up the arsehole!"
這樣就對了,把這些白癡偷的一乾二淨

"A great plan, a great crew and great execution!"
一個偉大的計畫,一個很棒團隊以及非常好的執行效率!

"Perfect execution, that's how you fucking do it."
完美無缺的效率,這就是你們他媽怎麼做到的

"THAT's how it's done."
這就是如何完成的

"We actually fucking did it! FUCK me!"
我們他媽的做到了! 我操!

"Fuck ... me ... hard!"
用力...幹我!

"Fuck me sideways!"
靠北喔! (更白話點的話就是「在暗巷幹我」)

"Suck on that, completely silent."
吃大便吧,完全無聲。

"We're out, we did it, fucking get in!"
我們該閃了,我們做到了,他媽的快進來!

"Hahaha, shit hitting fans all over!"
哈哈 把這裡鬧到掀起來吧

"Someone's gonna get their arse reddened over this."
某人準備被幹到飛起來了

"Haha, I had my doubts about you guys ... not anymore."
哈哈 我原本懷疑你們幾個的能耐...看來是多心了

"Haha, great, time to crack open the coolies!"
哈哈 太好了,開幾罐啤酒來慶祝吧

"Because we are fucking professionals!"
因為我們是一群他媽的專業菁英

"And that, lads, is how it's done!"
就是這樣,大夥們,就是這樣完成的!

"Oi! Coppers! SUCK IT!"
警察吃屎啦!




對平民的台詞:

"New game! Everyone pretend to be a nice rug! Winner doesn't get shot in the face."
來玩個新遊戲! 大家假裝自己是一個很棒的地毯! 獲勝者的臉上不會有彈孔的。

"How often do I have to say? Stay still or I'll skin you and use your wrinkly ballsack as a purse!"
我要說幾次? 趴在地上不要動或者我刮下你皺褶的睪丸皮做成錢包!

"Everybody stay still and quiet, and the nice Irish lady won't have to fucking eviscerate you."
大家給我安靜跟趴下來,這樣一來這個漂亮人又很好的愛爾蘭小姐就不會把你給醃了。
  • 女人生氣真的很恐怖

"Alright, we're playing a new game called move and I'll fucking kill you. Your turn!"
好的,我們正在玩一個新遊戲,名字叫做「你動了我就她媽幹掉你」。好的 換你了!

"Stay off the phones, unless you want them jammed up you arsehole!"
離電話遠一點,除非你希望我把它敲碎啊你這渾蛋!

"Secret to staying alive is me not having to eviscerate you with your own cock, right?"
秘密就是你活下來了,我就不會把你老二醃掉,懂嗎?

"The ground is full of heroes. Don't join them."
這裡都是滿滿的英雄。 別加入他們啊。

"Are you having trouble with my accent? Stay down!"
你是對我的口音有什麼問題嗎? 趴下來!

"Don't talk, don't fucking move - don't die."
別說話,也別他媽的動,就不會死了。

"You can watch on the news later - head down!"
你等等之後可以看新聞,先把頭低下來!

"Don't think about getting brave, sunshine!"
別想著怎麼逞英雄啊,陽光少年!

"Move and I'll execute you, you fucker!"
你他媽的你再動我就會解決你!

"The next time you move will be your last, you hear?"
下一次你再動就可能是你最後一次的機會了,你聽到了嗎?

"On the fucking ground! Now!"
趴在他媽的地板上! 現在!

"Don't move, don't even fucking breathe."
不要動,也他媽的別給我呼吸。

"Eat the ground or EAT MY FIST, TWAT!"
躺地板或者是吃我的拳頭,死娘泡!
  • 證明了她真的是被 Hoxton帶大的,TWAT是Hoxton的掛嘴邊罵人的

板務人員: