LV. 31
GP 1k

【情報】漫威英雄 ✪ 超級英雄語錄 ✪ Hawkeye 鷹眼

樓主 動感寶寶 nick217windy
漫威英雄 ✪ 超級英雄語錄 ✪ Hawkeye 鷹眼



登入、待機、冒險、遇難的情況時:
Yeah, I'm back. Anybody miss me?”
沒錯!我回來了!有任何人想我嗎?
Now we're talking!
找我才像話嘛!
Who's the hero of the hour? This guy!
誰是焦點英雄啊?就是本大爺我!
Best Avenger ever, at your service!
最棒的復仇者,聽候差遣!
World’s greatest archer, at your service!
世上最佳的神射手,聽候差遣!
I knew you couldn't get along without me.
我就知道你沒有我是不行的~
Somebody call for an Avenger?
有人呼叫復仇者嗎?
Time to make some headlines.
是時候來大展身手了!
Are we gonna fight, or just stand around?
我們是要行動,還是要在這瞎等啊?
You know, this is why the bad guys always get the jump on us.
你知道嗎?這(指發呆)就是為什麼壞蛋總是能夠趁虛而入!
What am I waiting for? I'm an Avenger for crying out loud!
我還在等什麼?我可是一個復仇者耶!
Do I need take charge of this mission?
這個任務(指發呆)我該收費嗎?
What are we sitting around for?
我們在這裡瞎等什麼?
Hard to believe I can still get better.
真不敢相信我還能更上一層樓~
All that target practice sure pays off.
標靶練習總算得到回報了!
Hawkeye! Now with twice the awesome!
本大爺現在可是超~棒的!
What do you say we go fight evil some place warmer?
我們去溫暖一點的地方打擊犯罪好嗎?
Ahh …. can’t take the hits!
啊~我無法承受!
Give me a minute here.
讓我歇一會兒~
I need a breather.
我需要喘一口氣~


遇到英雄、組隊英雄時:
Hey, Panther! Any chance of a discount on some Vibranium arrowheads?
【★黑豹】嘿~黑豹!汎合金製的箭頭有沒有在特價啊?
How's my favorite Russian spy?”
【★黑寡婦】我最愛的俄羅斯間諜過得如何啊?
You are looking better then ever, Tasha.
【★黑寡婦】你看起來真的是再好不過了,塔莎!
Give it a rest, Deadpool, or your mouth gets to meet my fist.
【★死侍】省省口水吧!死侍!否則你的嘴巴會知道我的拳頭有多硬!
Tony, are you here to lend a repulsor, or just to give me a hard time?
【★鋼鐵人】東尼,你到底是來借我激光雷射的,還是來讓我難堪的?
What’s your stock price up to today, Tony?
【★鋼鐵人】你今日的股價多少啊?東尼?
Hey, Tony. Got a spare billion for a poor archer?
【★鋼鐵人】嘿~東尼!有多的十億可以給我這個窮酸的弓箭手嗎?
Hey, Carol. You look Marvelous.
【★驚奇隊長】嘿~凱蘿!你看起來太讚了!
How's the hex biz, Wanda?
【★緋紅女巫】你的渾沌魔法如何啊?汪達?
Hey, Web-Head! Let me show you how a real Avenger does it.
【★蜘蛛人】嘿~蜘蛛網頭!我讓你看看真正的復仇者是怎麼做事的!
Just point the way, Cap!
【★美國隊長】您儘管指示方向吧!隊長!
With y’all the way, Cap!
【★美國隊長】永遠支持你!隊長!
Relax, Cap! I got it cover!
【★美國隊長】輕鬆一點,隊長!有我在呢!
I got your back, Cap!
【★美國隊長】有我掩護你,放心!隊長!
Hey, old man! How about I take the lead on this one?
【★美國隊長】嘿~老頭!這次換我領隊如何啊?
Hey, nice tail! Wait, that came out wrong!
【★松鼠女孩】嘿~你的尾巴不錯喔!等等~那樣說好像怪怪的!
If it isn’t my favorite green giant?
【★女浩克】這不是我最愛的綠巨人嗎?
You know, if I had a hammer ….
【★索爾】你知道嗎~要是我有雷神之錘的話~
Oh, man. Somebody's gonna get hammered.
【★索爾】噢~糟糕!有人要被錘子扁了!
Smile, big guy!
【★浩克】笑一個,大傢伙!
Why are all the beautiful ones taken?
【★白皇后】為什麼所有的美女都死會了呢?
Wow, if it isn’t my bouncing blue buddy?
【★野獸】這不是我那活力充沛的藍兄弟嗎?


攻擊物品、小兵、頭目級敵人時:
Send the bill to Avengers mansion.
把帳單都寄到復仇者大樓去!
Woo, collateral damage!
噢~這是無法避免的連帶傷害!
I did that! That’s my fault.
那是我幹的!是我的錯~
Hey, no shame in losing to me!
嘿~輸給我沒有什麼好感到可恥的啊!
An easy win …. is still a win.
輕鬆獲勝~也一樣算是獲勝啊!
Set them up. Let's do it again.
準備好!咱們再來一次!
Never a doubt.
絕對不要懷疑我的實力!
Can't believe that worked.
真不敢相信剛剛那樣有用!
Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
勝者為王,敗者為寇!
Woo, I should trademark that move.
呼~我應該將剛剛那招註冊一下商標才對!
I could’ve done that blindfolded.
我剛剛即使遮住眼睛也能輕鬆打趴你!
It’s simple! Just aim, exhale and release.
很簡單!只要瞄準、吐氣,然後放箭就好了!
Please tell me someone caught that on camera!
拜託告訴我,有人把我剛剛的英姿給拍下來了!
Keep them coming.
有多少都儘管上吧!
Yeah. I'm an Avenger.
是啊~我可是個復仇者!
Didn't see that coming, did you?
你沒料到會有這一招,對吧?
Sometimes, I even impress myself.
有時候,我都感到很佩服我自己!
You really thought you could take out an Avenger?
你真以為你可以幹掉一個復仇者嗎?
Thanks for the target practice!
謝謝你做我的標靶練習!
That one’s going on my resume!
剛剛那招可得在我的履歷表上加註一下!
Ain't I something?
我不是蓋的,對吧?
Let me ask you something. Did you even have a plan?
讓我問你一件事!你做壞事都沒有計畫的嗎?
Isn't Doc Ock more of a Spidey problem?
章魚博士不該是小蜘蛛該解決的問題嗎?
Taskmaster, you really need to get your own tricks.
模仿大師,你真的該發明自己的招式!
Bullseye, that costume just makes this too easy.
靶眼,你那套服裝(頭上有個靶心)真的是讓我太好過了!


拾取物品、道具時:
Wonder who left this lying around?
到底是誰把這東西放在這裡啊?
This is coming with me.
這個就歸我啦!
Sorry, my quiver is full up.
抱歉,我的箭筒滿了!
That's too much to carry.
東西太多了,帶不完!


【每一個英雄的語錄皆多達上百個,本篇只收錄比較常出現的。】
【涉及比較深層背景的語錄,本人不做收錄或翻譯。】
【文法和語態過於口語話、錯誤較多的,本人不做收錄或翻譯。】
【包含特別字彙而超出本人能力範圍的語錄,本人不做收錄或翻譯。】
【若其他玩家有興趣,歡迎提出見解或是提供新的資訊,謝謝!】
板務人員:歡迎申請板主