LV. 27
GP 407

棋魂人物測驗

樓主 有翼的喵 kutar11
棋魂人物測驗

看看你是棋魂的哪位~
是英文的...

翻譯:
1. Are you popular?
你受歡迎嗎?
Ans
-It's not like I try to draw attention or anything, but people seem to crowd around me anyway
不是我設法去引起注意或者怎樣, 但人們似乎無論如何都擠在我附近.
-I like wearing designer clothing, but I can make friends without knowing what was on TRL yesterday.
我喜歡穿著設計師設計的衣服, 但是不需要知道昨天TRL的內容(Fashion Show),也可以交到朋友
-It doesn't bother me whether I am or not, though I would like to be respected for the things I put my heart into.
對於我來講是否真的受歡迎並不重要,不過能夠受到那些我在意的人的尊重也不錯
-I get along with everybody... erm, except the people I don't like ^_^
我和大家相處融洽...呃, 除了我不喜歡的人^_^
-I'm usually too stressed with work to worry about it.
我的工作過多, 我已沒有精力去擔心這些
-Um.. Who the hell gives a shit?
哪個該死的給的狗屎?
-Are you kidding? Everyone worships me!
你是不是在開玩笑? 每個人都崇拜我!


2. Are you an honest person?
你是一個誠實的人嗎?
Ans
-I only say what needs to be said.
我只說我需要說的
-Of course! ... But if I mess up I might lie to get out of it >_>
當然! ...但是如果我陷入困境, 我可能會藉說謊脫身 >_>
-I never have a reason to lie.
我向來都沒理由地說謊。
-I don't make a habit of it, but I'm pretty good at lying when push comes to shove.
這個不是我的習慣,但是我在必須說謊的時候相當擅於說謊。
-Yes! I can't stand feeling guilty.
是的。我不能夠忍受犯罪的感覺。
-Lying and cheating are the only ways to advance in life.
說謊和欺騙是唯一的生存之道。
-Feh, it doesn't matter. I MAKE people believe me!
沒關係的, 我會令別人相信我


3. Do you think you're "cute"? ^^
你覺得你自己"可愛"嗎? ^^
Ans
-*Blush* Um.. why are you asking me this?
*臉紅* 嗯.. 為什麼你要這樣問我?
-Tee hee~!!
嘻,嘿
-Cute? Me? *shy giggle*
可愛?我?*害羞的傻笑*
-Well, I don't think I am, but for some reason I get it a lot ^^;.
好,我想我不是,但是因為某種原因我很瞭解這個^^ ;.
-No, not really.
不,不算很可愛
-What the hell??
什麼該死的??
-Yup! And I'm dead sexy too!
是!我也是絕對性感的!


4. Do you believe in ghosts and the supernatural?
你相信幽靈和不可思議的事嗎?
Ans
-I get this feeling that there's something out there, and it frustrates me that I don't know what it is.
我有這種感覺某物在那兒, 它讓我感覺灰心 - 因為我不知道那是什麼。
-I used to think that stuff was stupid, but something changed my opinion
我過去認為這東西是愚蠢的,但是某物改變我的看法
-It's undeniable.
不可否認的。
-Uh, I got really freaked out on a carnival ride once.
我在一次嘉年華會的機動遊戲中已經被它煩夠了.
-I don't think any of those ideas hold any water.
我不認為那些想法有任何水分.(?)
-I couldn't stand X-files.
我不能夠接受 X 檔案.
-... heh heh, I always take control of the triangle when I'm on a weegee board. Freaking people out is fun!
當我玩weegee的時候, 我總是控制三角. 激怒人真有趣!
(*weegee應該是種board game)

5. Are you athletic?
你是運動型的嗎?
Ans
-Physical sports don't apeal to me.
運動不吸引我。
-PE was/is my favorite subject!
體育是我最愛的科目!
-I prefer a quiet day indoors.
我比較喜歡整天靜靜地待在室內.
-Hell yeah! Not only that, but I love to watch sports too!
狂飲是啊!不止這樣,但是我喜歡也看運動!
-Stuff like that takes a lot out of me ~_~
這事會令人疲憊不堪的~_~
Yeah.. But I hate teams.
是啊 .. 但是我不喜歡組隊。
I can always run really, really fast in the opposite direction!
我可以跑很快-當往相反方向跑的時候!


6. Which of these do you like to wear?
你喜歡穿下列那些衣服?
-I nice, appealing, dress shirt
適當地吸引人的白色襯衫
-Anything baggy, I like to be comfy!
任何鬆弛的衣服,我喜歡舒舒服服!
-Something elegant and visually pleasing.
那些雅致的和視覺上滿意的
-Tank top/wife-beater
運動背心上衣
-Suit and tie
西裝和領帶
-Dark clothes that won't draw any attention
不會引起任何注意的黑暗服裝
-It doesn't matter what I wear really, I think I look good in anything.
不太在意穿什麼, 只要我認為我看起來好看就行.


7. If a friend or a loved one was feeling down, what would you do?
如果朋友或情人心情低落,你會怎?做?
-Give them my deepest regards and wish them well.
給他們最深切的問候和祝福。
-Dance around and make an ass out of myself, so at least they feel a little bit better!
跳舞和釋放自己,最少可以讓他們感覺好一點!
-Sit and comfort them quietly.
坐下然後靜靜地安慰他們.
-Take them out to lunch, or do something that would take their mind of off whatever problem they're having.
帶他們出去吃頓午飯,或者做些會讓他們忘記他們原來有的難題的事。
-I suck at making people feel better, I'm a good listener though.
我不擅長讓別人心情好愉快, 我只是一個很好的聆聽者.
-I'd buy them a present or something... but I'd make sure they don't see me when I give it to them.
我會為他們買一件禮物... 但是我會確認當我給他們時, 他們看不見我。
-Yell, scream, and tell them to get over it.
大叫,尖叫,再告訴他們克服它。


8. What kind of person attracts you the most?
什麼樣的人最吸引你?
-The mysterious type... the kind who inspire me.
神秘的類型 ... 給我靈感的類型。
-Somebody who can keep up with me.
能夠趕上我的。
-Someone sweet and well mannered.
可愛又有良好禮貌的.
-Spunky and Hyper!
充滿活力和興奮的!
-Just somebody who can love me
能夠愛我的就可以了
-Bold, sexy, but not too invasive.
大膽,性感, 但是不要太富侵略性.
-Hot!
熱情的

9. How is your temper?
你的脾氣怎?樣?
-I'm rarely mad.. but when I am, RUN!
我很少發狂.. 但當我是這樣的話,走!
-Hmm.. I think I have a pretty normal temper
我認為我的脾氣還算正常
-Things bother me, but I can contain my anger very well.
雖然有事打擾到我,但是我能夠好好地控制我的憤怒。
-I punched someone once.
我曾用拳猛擊某人一次。
-I usually just take a deep breath when something bothers me.
當有事打擾我的時候, 我只是做個深呼吸
-I have a lot of trouble containing it.
我在控制脾氣上有大量麻煩.
-I've been called a human volcano.
過去有人叫我 "人型火山".


10. What are you most scared of or bothered by?
什麼最驚嚇或最使你煩惱的?
-Hearing footsteps slowly coming towards me, and not being able to see who it is.
聽到腳步緩慢地向著我來,但看不見這個人.
-Old people ~_~
老人~_~
-Being forgotten
被人遺忘
-The thought of losing someone I love.
失去戀人.
-Making mistakes.
犯錯.
-People knowing the real me.
人們知道真正的我
-Pitty
被人同情
(*這應該是pity)

板務人員:歡迎申請板主

精華區有 186 筆文章
目前無人維護,申請組長


face基於日前微軟官方表示 Internet Explorer 不再支援新的網路標準,可能無法使用新的應用程式來呈現網站內容,在瀏覽器支援度及網站安全性的雙重考量下,為了讓巴友們有更好的使用體驗,巴哈姆特即將於 2019年9月2日 停止支援 Internet Explorer 瀏覽器的頁面呈現和功能。
屆時建議您使用下述瀏覽器來瀏覽巴哈姆特:
。Google Chrome(推薦)
。Mozilla Firefox
。Microsoft Edge(Windows10以上的作業系統版本才可使用)

face我們了解您不想看到廣告的心情⋯ 若您願意支持巴哈姆特永續經營,請將 gamer.com.tw 加入廣告阻擋工具的白名單中,謝謝 !【教學】