LV. 6
GP 27

DMC3Mission式翻譯(英漢對照)

樓主 水寒 aleonamom
之前看到精華區的翻譯發現沒有英文的部分,所以就放出來了,下面的翻譯是我自己翻的,有欠缺之處請各位諒解

Devil May Cry III


BY Saint Yuu

OPENING

Lady: You've heard of it haven't you The Legend of Sparda. When I was young my father would tell me stories about it. Long ago, in ancient times, a demon rebelled against his own kind for the sake of the human race. With his sword, he shut the portal to the demonic realm and sealed the evil entities off from our human world. But since he was a demon himself, his power was also trapped on the other side. I never believed it. I thought it was just a child's fairy tale. But I discovered that this so-called legend wasn't a myth at all. Sparda existed. How do I know Well……I met the sons of Sparda--Both of them. Though the same blood of their father flowed through their veins, the two battled each other fiercely like arch enemies. It seemed as if they derived some sort of twisted pleasure from this brotherly fighting. But in the end……only one was left standing.

片頭CG

蕾蒂:你聽說過嗎?來自斯巴達的傳說。在孩提時代,父親告訴了我關於他的故事。在很久以前的亙古時代,一個來自黑暗的惡魔因爲人類的緣故背叛了自己的族群。他舉起和自己同名的巨劍,戰勝並封印了惡魔。然而,斯巴達本身也是一個惡魔,他的力量亦來自於黑暗。這真是讓人難以置信,我認爲那只不過是一個美妙的童話。然而後來,我發現這不僅僅是一個神話。傳說中的黑騎士斯巴達確有其人。你問我怎麽會知道?那是因爲我遇見了他留下兩個遺孤——一對雙胞胎兄弟,哥哥維吉爾,還有弟弟但丁……他們繼承了黑騎士的血脈,但是卻如同最仇視的敵人一般爭鬥……這種兄弟相殘似乎使他們獲得了某種扭曲的快感。到最後,只剩下了其中一人仍然獨立於那兒……


Mission 1 A crazy party 瘋狂盛宴

Dante: Sorry, not open for business yet.
但丁:對不起,尚未營業。
Dante: I haven't even picked a name for this joint and I'm already getting calls.
但丁:我還沒來得及爲事務所起名字就有生意上門了。
Dante: You a customer too Well……if you want to use the bathroom, help yourself, toilet's in the back.
但丁:你也是客人之一?好吧好吧……如果你想用浴室的話,請自便,衛生間在後面。
Arkham: Is your name Dante……the son of Sparda
雅克罕姆:你的名字是但丁……斯巴達的兒子?
Dante: Where'd you hear that
但丁:你從哪聽來的?
Arkham: From your brother. He sent this invitation for you. Please accept it.
雅克罕姆:從你哥哥那裏。他送來這份請柬,請接受。

Dante: Invitation huh
但丁:邀請,啊哈?
Dante: This party's getting crazy! Let's rock!
但丁:這個舞會趨於瘋狂!讓我們大幹一場吧!
Dante: The end Don't bet on it!
但丁:結束了?別在這上面押寶!
Dante: I can already tell, looks like this is going be one hell of a party!
但丁:我能說,眼下這種局面堪比地獄盛宴。


Mission 2 The blood link 血脈相連

Dante: Damn it! You guys totally wrecked my shop! And I haven't even named it yet! You're going to pay for that.
但丁:該死的!你們這些雜碎完全毀壞了我的事務所!我還沒能來得及給他命名呢!你們得準備好爲此付出相應的代價。
Dante: I hope you all have enough to cover all this!
但丁:我希望你們都有能力負擔得起這筆賬!
Dante: It's been nearly a year since we last met. Where does the time go No doubt you've got some fun planned for me. Right Vergil
但丁:距離我們上次相見已過去一年有餘。時間流逝中究竟發生了些什麽?毫無疑問你對我一定有所企圖。沒錯吧,維吉爾?


Mission 3 The devils tower 惡魔塔

Vergil: Arkham.
維吉爾:雅克罕姆?
Arkham: Well,doesn't it excite you The Temen-ni-gru has revived, the Great one who once ruled this earth as the medium between the Human World and the Demon World. Isn't it a magnificent view The greatest minds of their time, those who revered Evil, constructed this glorious edifice. Now, after two milleniums of confinement, it can at last fulfill the purpose for which it was intended……
雅克罕姆:怎樣?難道那沒有使你熱血沸騰嗎?黑暗的力量已經復活了,那曾經是聯繫人界和魔界的最偉大的統治者。這還不夠壯觀華麗嗎?在那個時代熱情崇拜著惡魔的信徒們,建立了這座光輝的聖殿。如今,2000多年的拘禁後,終於能夠將那些夢想變爲現實……
Vergil: That's none of my concern. Did he have it
維吉爾:那些和我並無瓜葛。他有那東西嗎?(指但丁的結晶項鏈,母親的遺物)
Arkham: Of course. He's taking good care of it.After all, it is the only memento left from the mother you both lost.
雅克罕姆:當然……他保存得非常好。畢竟,那是你們的母親留下來唯一的回憶。
Vergil: But he has no idea of its true power.
維吉爾:但他並不知道那東西真正的力量。

Lady: I found it!
蕾蒂:終於被我找到了!

Cerberus: Leave now, mortal! The likes of you are forbidden in this land! You who are powerless are not worthy to set foot here!
賽布勒斯:馬上離開,你這個人類!類似你的訪客都被封凍於此地!你這種手無縛雞之力的人沒有呆在這裏的資格!
Dante: Wow, I've never seen a talking mutt before. You know in a dog show, you'd definitely take first place.
但丁:哇,在這之前我還從來沒有見過會說人話的小狗。要知道如果是在一場寵物秀上,你定能奪得冠軍。
Cerberus: You, a mere human, make a mockery of me!
賽布勒斯:你,一個渺小的人類,居然敢嘲笑我?!
Dante: Easy, Fido! How about I take you out for a walk Come on puppy, let's go!
但丁:簡單,你這個畸形怪物。我帶你出去遛遛如何?來吧,小狗,我們走!
Cerberus: You'll regret this, you worm!
賽布勒斯:你會後悔的,可憐蟲!
Dante: It's showtime! Come on!
但丁:是該時候秀一場了!來吧!……來吧!
Cerberus: You are not human, are you
賽布勒斯:你不可能是人類,你……?
Dante: Who knows I'm not even sure myself.
但丁:誰知道呢?我自己都不太確定。
Cerberus: Regardless, you have proved your strength. I acknowledge your ability. Take my soul and go forth! You have my blessing!
賽布勒斯:沒關係,你已經證明了你的力量。現在我認可你的實力。帶上我的靈魂前進吧!你將得到來自於我的祝福!
Dante: Too easy!
但丁:易如反掌!

Dante: Are you going to the party What's the hurry, didn't you get an invitation
但丁:你急著去參加舞會嗎?是不是太匆忙了點,沒忘記帶上邀請函吧?
Dante: This just keeps getting better and better!
但丁:事情變得越來越有趣了!


MISSION 4 The uninvited one 不速之客


Vergil: Looks like we have an uninvited guest.
維吉爾:看來我們有一位不速之客。
Arkham: Is that so
雅克罕姆:是那樣嗎?
Vergil: A human, a woman.
維吉爾:一個凡人……一個女人。
Arkham: I'm afraid I should ask the uninvited one to leave. That is what you want. Actually, I happen to be acquainted with that woman. A storm is approaching.
雅克罕姆:恐怕我要去請她離開此地,那也是你所希望的。事實上,我和她有些瓜葛。一場暴風雨要來臨了。

Jester: Yoo hoo! There's no need to use violence, devil boy. Wait, wait, wait, better listen to what others say, lad. This tower here is very sturdy, you see. Your tricks will do no good. No good!
傑斯特:喲呵!沒有必要使用暴力,惡魔小子。等等,等一等……你應該聽一聽好心人的告誡,男孩。塔的這部分非常堅固,如你所見。你的小把戲毫無益處,毫無益處!
Dante: Zip it, or I'll pierce that big nose.
但丁:住口,或者你不想再要那個可笑的大鼻子。
Jester: That could be a problem! Just hear me out. You've got nothing to lose, right My name is Jester, and I know a thing or two about this place. That thing there is a power generator for this entire sector. In order to open the door, you need to apply a little SOMETHING to it first. Do you know what THAT is, kid Or is that too difficult fou you
傑斯特:那麻煩可就大了!請聽聽我的建議吧,對你沒有任何損失,不是嗎?我的名字是傑斯特,關於這座建築略知一二。此處有一個強大的機關,用來控制這扇門,你必須先達成某個“小條件”才行。你知道那是什麽嗎,孩子?或者說那樣的迷題對你來說難了點?
Dante: Get to the point. Or do you wanna keep on dancing
但丁:說重點!或者你想一直這樣不停地跳舞。
Jester: Actually, I prefer a sword to be my partner. May I have this dance, my lady
傑斯特:事實上,我只想要一把劍來當我的舞伴。能夠邀您共舞嗎,親愛的小姐?

Jester: Bingo!THAT is WHAT the SOMETHING is. Remember that, kid! Write it down on your hand if you don't trust your head!
傑斯特:賓果!那就是我說的小條件。記住它,孩子!如果你不太信任你的大腦就在手心裏記錄下來吧。
Dante: I see, thanks. You still piss me off, though.
但丁:我明白了……謝謝。但你仍然讓我反感。


Mission 5 Of devils and sowrds 惡魔與劍

Jester: Thanks for destroying the lock for me, devil boy! And welcome to Hell!Please accept my gift. Don't be humble, just take it! After all we're buddies, aren't we!
傑斯特:謝謝你解除我的禁制,惡魔小子!歡迎來到地獄!請接受這點小意思。不要客氣,只要盡情享受便可!畢竟我們是好兄弟,不是嗎?
Dante: Well, isn't that special To be honest, I was expecting something a little better than this.
但丁:嗯……這還不夠特別嗎?說句實話,我還指望能夠受到更加隆重的款待呢。

Rudra: Look brother! It's been ages, but we finally have company!
樓陀羅:看啊,兄弟!好多年過去了,但我們終於等來了客人!
Agni: I see that!
阿奢尼:我看見了!
Rudra: We must entertain our guest!
樓陀羅:我們要盛情款待我們的貴賓!
Agni: You're right! We have to be gracious hosts!
阿奢尼:你說的對!我們是通情達理的主人!
Rudra: What should we do
樓陀羅:我們該怎麽做?
Agni: How do I know We need to come up with something!
阿奢尼:我怎麽知道?我們必須做點什麽……
Rudra: Brother, our guest is sighing.
樓陀羅:兄弟,我們的客人在歎氣。
Agni: Sigh What is SIGH
阿奢尼:歎氣?什麽是“歎氣”?
Rudra: Well a SIGH is when……
樓陀羅:嗯……歎氣就是……
Dante: Enough already! How long are you two gonna keep carrying on like this In case you didn't get the hint, I'll spell it out. Your GUEST wants to go through. Got it!
但丁:夠了!你們兩個還要嘮叨多久?如果你們還不懂暗示,我就詳細拼出來。你們的客人想要從這裏通過,明白了嗎?!
Agni: Our job here is to guard this door!
阿奢尼:我們的職責是守住這扇門!
Rudra: That's right! We cannot let you pass!
樓陀羅:說的對!我們不能讓你過去!

Agni: Wait!
阿奢尼:等等!
Rudra: Yes, wait!
樓陀羅:對,等等!
Agni: We have been waiting for a long time!
阿奢尼:我們已經等待了太久。
Rudra: Yes, a very long time!
樓陀羅:沒錯,一段及其漫長的時間!
Agni: For someone stronger than us.
阿奢尼:等待一個比我們更強的人出現。
Rudra: Someone who can control us.
樓陀羅:一個能夠控制我們的強者。
Agni: My name is Agni!
阿奢尼:我的名字是阿奢尼!
Rudra: And my niame is Rudra! You shall take us with you!
樓陀羅:我是樓陀羅!你得帶上我們一起前進!
Agni & Rudra: We could be a great help to you!
阿奢尼 & 樓陀羅:我們對你益處極大。

Dante: Okay, but on one condition.
但丁:好吧……但有點問題。
Agni & Rudra: What is it Name it.
阿奢尼 & 樓陀羅:什麽問題?說吧!
Dante: No talking.
但丁:少說廢話。
Agni & Rudra: Fair enough. As you wish.
阿奢尼 & 樓陀羅:別激動。如你所願。

Agni & Rudra: Impressive……
阿奢尼 & 樓陀羅:印象深刻……
Dante: No Talking!
但丁:不要廢話了!
Dante: Good.
但丁:這才乖……(汗,什麽翻譯,我一定是RP了= =b)


Mission 6 Family ties 家族羈絆

Arkham: Well, well. You've grown stronger.
雅克罕姆:嗯,嗯……你變化很大。
Lady: Go to hell!
蕾蒂:下地獄去吧!
Arkham: You point a gun at me Your own kin Your dear papa
雅克罕姆:你用槍指著我?你自己的家人?你親愛的爸爸?
Lady: The only family I ever had was my mother, and she's dead!
蕾蒂:我唯一的家人只有母親,她已經去世了! 雅克罕姆:你太讓我心碎了。畢竟,我是那個爲你取名字的人……我親愛的女兒!
Arkham: You break my heart. After all, it was I who gave you your name……my darling daughter!



Mission 7 A chance meeting 再會之機

Dante: Well, this is my kind of rain. No wonder the sky looks so funny today.
但丁:嗯……這場雨真對我胃口。怪不得今天的天空看起來如此滑稽。
Lady: Let me go!
蕾蒂:讓我走!
Dante: Let you go But it'd be a waste if you ended up as just a pretty stain.
但丁:讓你走?如果你以這種難堪的結尾收場那將是一種浪費。
Dante: What the hell was that for! Here I am trying to help you, and you show your thanks by shooting me!
但丁:這算什麽?!我在此是爲了要幫助你,而你卻用槍指著我來表達這種感激?
Dante: Whatever, do as you please.
但丁:不管怎樣,幹你想要幹的吧。
Lady: So, he's a demon, too……
蕾蒂:看來,他也是一個惡魔……
Dante: I'm beginning to think I've got rotten luck with women.
但丁:我開始相信自己和女人不對味。

Vergil: You showed up.
維吉爾:你終於來了。
Dante: You sure know how to throw a party! No food, no drinks, and the only babe just left.
但丁:你的確清楚該怎樣搞砸一場舞會!沒有食物,沒有酒,唯一的舞伴剛剛落荒而逃。
Vergil: My sincerest apology brother. I was so eager to see you, I couldn't concentrate on preparations for the bash.
維吉爾:至我最誠摯的歉意,親愛的弟弟。我如此渴望快點見到你,以至於沒有花過多的心思準備這場舞會。
Dante: Whatever, at any rate, it's been a whole year since we last met. How about a kiss from your little brother Or better yet how about a kiss from THIS!
但丁:不管怎麽說,無論如何,自從我們上次見面後已經過去了整整一年。要不要我這個當弟弟的給你一個吻?或者讓白象牙給你一個吻!

Dante: So this is what they call a heartwarming family reunion, eh
但丁:看來這就是人們常說的溫馨家庭聚會,嗯?
Vergil: You got that right.
維吉爾:你已得其精髓。

Vergil: Why do you refuse to gain power The power of our father Sparda
維吉爾:爲何你拒絕繼承力量……來自我們的父親斯巴達的力量。
Dante: Father I don't have a father. I just don't like you, that's all.
但丁:父親?我沒有父親,我只是不喜歡你,僅此而已。
Vergil: Foolishness, Dante. Foolishness……Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.
維吉爾:愚蠢,但丁……你真蠢……力量決定一切。沒有力量,你無法保護任何事物。更別說是你自己了。

Arkham: Do you finally have it
雅克罕姆:你終於到手了嗎?
Vergil: Yes! Now the spell Sparda cast will be broken!
維吉爾:沒錯!現在斯巴達的封印終於要被解除了!

Vergil: I see, a devil inside you has awakened as well.
維吉爾:我明白了,你體內的惡魔也覺醒了。
Arkham: Wait! We should leave. For the moment we have all that we need.
雅克罕姆:等等!我們得離開這裏。現在我們已經得到所有我們想要得到的東西了。


Mission 8 A renewed fear 新的力量

Arkham: People once cried out in fear of this tower. Temen-ni-gru, a foundation that brought out fear. Fear……Yes, fear. Can't you feel it The rage and agonies of the people. Those who were confined here. With their desires for Evil being unfulfilled. It was all because Sparda slammed the door to the Demon World in their faces.
雅克罕姆:人們曾經因爲對於這座塔的恐懼而尖叫哭泣。Temen-ni-gru,帶給我們恐懼的根源。恐懼……是的,恐懼。你難道感覺不出來嗎?來自凡人的狂暴和苦惱。那些被幽禁在此地的人,他們對於惡魔的熱望沒有得到滿足。這就是斯巴達封印聯繫著地下世界和人類世界之門的原因。
Vergil: What's wrong
維吉爾:出了什麽事?
Arkham: Nothing.
雅克罕姆:沒事。


Mission 9 Faded memories 逝去的回憶

Dante: So this is the next stage
但丁:那麽這就是下一個舞臺?
Lady: Wait!
蕾蒂:等一下!
Dante: If you're asking for a date, forget it. Cause I make it a point not to go out with women who shoot me in the head.
但丁:如果你要和我約會,勸你還是死心吧。因爲我從不和曾經拿槍指著我腦袋的女人外出。
Lady: Date a demon I'm not that desperate. Besides, I really don't care for guys who stink like blood.
蕾蒂:和一個惡魔約會?我沒那麽無聊。而且,我真的對渾身散發著血腥氣的小子沒興趣。
Dante: You're right. So, tell me! What's your name
但丁:看來你是對的。那麽,告訴我你叫什麽名字?
Lady: I don't have a name.
蕾蒂:我沒名字。
Dante: Okay, then what should I call you
但丁:好吧,那我怎麽稱呼你?
Lady: I don't care. Whatever you want.
蕾蒂:我無所謂。隨你高興。
Dante: Whatever, Lady.
但丁:那樣的話……蕾蒂。

Dante: I'll leave this to you. Cuz I don't want to miss the party.
但丁:我把這裏留給你了。因爲我不想錯過舞會。
Lady: Who counted on you anyway
蕾蒂:誰要指望你來解決?

Nevan: Welcome,sir.I s this your first time here
妮娃:歡迎,先生。這是你的第一次造訪嗎?
Dante: Yeah it is. You'll be nice to me, won't you
但丁:沒錯。你會熱心款待我的,對嗎?
Nevan: Of course I will. I'll treat you so nicely, you'll never want to leave.
妮娃:我當然會。我會無比熱情地招待你,讓你永遠也不想再離開這裏。
Dante: Now that's what I'm talking about.
但丁:那正是我所希望的。
Nevan: Then, come on sugar.
妮娃:那就來吧,甜心。

Nevan: My, you're sweet.
妮娃:哦,你還真是溫柔啊。
Dante: You'd think so, wouldn't ya
但丁:你不正這麽想嗎?
Nevan: All right. I'll help you. Your father was a handsome devil. But you're no slouch yourself.
妮娃:好吧,我會幫助你。你父親是一個紳士俊美的惡魔。不過你也不賴。

Lady: Welcome back.
蕾蒂:歡迎回來。


Mission 10 The job 責任

Arkham: Soon, we will reach the lair of judgement. Temen-ni-gru will finally regain its full function and lead us into the Demon World. The world where Sparda's power has been sealed. And the one who will lift the incantaion is you, his own son. It must be fate.
雅克罕姆:很快,我們就能到達審判之所。Temen-ni-gru將最終獲得它全部的功能並指引我們到達地下世界。被斯巴達所封印的世界。而能夠解開那個封印的不是別人,正是你,斯巴達之子。那是命中注定的。
Vergil: Does that woman really bother you
維吉爾:那個女人讓你分心了嗎?
Arkham: What are you talking about
雅克罕姆:你在說什麽?
Vergil: Why didn''t you kill her Perhaps because she's your daughter Did some pesky fatherly love get in your way
維吉爾:你爲什麽不殺了她?或許就因爲他是你女兒?那種無稽的父愛阻止了你的行動?
Arkham: That's none of you're……
雅克罕姆:那與你無關……
Vergil: To further your study of the black arts, you sacrificed your loving wife. To become a devil as well. Knowing this I thought you'd be more useful to me, but I was wrong. No wonder your attainment of power is incomplete.
維吉爾:爲了更深研究你的那些黑魔法,你親手弑殺了結髮妻子。只爲要變成一個真正的惡魔。就是知道這點讓我覺得你對我也許有更多的幫助,但是我錯了。無疑你得到的力量不完整。
Arkham: What about you You're an incomplete being as well. Both demon and human blood mingle in your veins.
雅克罕姆:那麽你呢?你不也是一個不完整的存在嗎。惡魔的血和凡人的血同時流淌在你的脈中。
Vergil: Shut up.
維吉爾:閉嘴!

Vergil: Now that the final door is open, I have no use for you.
維吉爾:現在最後的門已經開啓,我不再需要你了。


Dante: Well that was quick.
但丁:速度驚人。
Lady: That man……did you kill him
蕾蒂:那個人……你殺了他?
Dante: So what if I did
但丁:那麽如果我幹了又會怎麽樣呢?

Dante: Ooh, I love a fast woman.
但丁:哦,我喜歡乾淨利落的女人。
Lady: Shut up!
蕾蒂:閉嘴!

Lady: He was obsessed with becoming the Devil. So much he killed his own wife. For that he butchered innocent people too. He's the most vile kind of creature. To top it off, that filthy scum is my father.
蕾蒂:他孤注一擲想要變成惡魔。所以他殺了自己的結髮妻子。爲此還犧牲了許多無辜者的性命。他是活物中最卑劣的一種。除此以外,那個人渣還是我父親。
Dante: Well, we have something in common. I have a dysfunctional family too.
但丁:嗯,看來我們有些地方不盡相同。我也有一個那樣的家庭。
Lady: And what would you know about family! You're a demon! This is my father……my family! This was all supposed to end by my hand!
蕾蒂:你知道什麽是家嗎?你是一個惡魔!這是我父親……我父親!這一切本該由我來親自瞭解。

Dante: Aren't ya gonna shoot Well that's a switch.
但丁:不來一槍嗎?變得還真快。
Lady: Just go. I don't care anymore.
蕾蒂:走吧。我不會在乎更多了。
Dante: Family, huh
但丁:家庭,嗯哼?


Mission 11 Revenge 誓言

Arkham: Where am I It's dark, I can't see anything.
雅克罕姆:我在哪?太黑了,我看不見。
Lady: You're still alive, I see.
蕾蒂:你還活著,看上去是。
Arkham: Mary Is that you What's happening Where's your mother
雅克罕姆:瑪麗?是你嗎?發生了什麽事?你母親在哪?
Lady: My mother! you killed her, remember
蕾蒂:我母親?!是你親手殺了她,想起來了?
Arkham: Yes……That's right. I killed her, with my own hands. What horrible thing have I done I was too weak. I succumbed to his influence.
雅克罕姆:是的……就是那樣,我親手殺了她。我竟然幹了那樣可怕的事?我太虛弱了。我屈服於他的勢力。
Lady: You mean, you were posessed Father
蕾蒂:你的意思是……被控制了嗎?父親?
Arkham: Yes, I was manipulated. Manipulated by a Devil, named Vergil.
雅克罕姆:是的,我是被操縱的。被一個名叫維吉爾的惡魔操縱。
Lady: Vergil.
蕾蒂:維吉爾。
Arkham: He's attempting to bring the demon world back to this modern day. A world that Sparda once sealed off.
雅克罕姆:他企圖在如今的時代再次復興地下世界——一個被斯巴達的力量所封印的世界。
Lady: Sparda I thought he was a myth.
蕾蒂:斯巴達?我聽說過這個神話。
Arkham: If the demons return, this world will be thrown into chaos. Stop him. Stop Vergil!
雅克罕姆:如果惡魔們捲土重來,這片淨土將再度陷入混亂。阻止他,阻止維吉爾!
Lady: Me
蕾蒂:我嗎?
Arkham: You are such a sweet child, just like your mother.
雅克罕姆:你真是一個好孩子,就像你的母親。
Lady: Father! FATHER!
蕾蒂:父親,父親!

Lady: Vergil!
蕾蒂:維吉爾!

Beowulf: Sparda! SPARDA!
貝爾渥夫:斯巴達!斯巴達!
Dante: Aww, you poor thing. Didn't your mother ever teach you how to use a door
但丁:啊,可憐的孩子。難道你的母親沒有教會你怎麽使用門嗎?
Beowulf: That odor I know it!
貝爾渥夫:那種味道爲我所熟知!
Dante: Gimme a break. Tell ya what, next time I'll try and wear some cologne, okay
但丁:把戲結束了。我下次會記得噴古龍香水的,行嗎?
Beowulf: It's the stench of betrayal, the odor of that accursed Sparda!I will annihilate every last blood relation of Sparda!
貝爾渥夫:那種惡臭泄漏了你的行蹤,來自該死的斯巴達的味道!我會消滅任何一縷斯巴達的血脈!
Dante: A son cleaning up his dad's mess,huhWhere've I heard this story before
但丁:老子的爛攤子要讓兒子來收拾,嗯哼?之前我在哪里聽到過這個故事。
Beowulf: The odious one whose heart pumps the blood of Sparda! Though my sight is gone, I remember your scent! I shall hunt you down through eternity if I must, until I rid this earth of your foul smell!
貝爾渥夫:流著斯巴達之血令人憎惡的傢夥!雖然我失去了視覺但我記得你的味道!我要把你打倒哪怕永遠這樣糾纏下去,直到世界上再也沒有一絲你們的味道!
Dante: Why do I have to take the heat for my father Come on, man! Cut me some slack!
但丁:我爲何要擔負起父親遺留的問題呢?!來吧,夥計,放鬆點!


Mission 12 Hunter and hunted 獵與被獵

Jester: This is amazing! Even the Devil boy is no match for it!
傑斯特:太令人驚奇了!連惡魔小子也不是他的對手!

Jester: You're not gonna shoot me, are you If you do, I'll die, you know.
傑斯特:你不會想要射死我,對吧?如果你那麽幹了,我會死的,你知道。
Dante: If that's what it will take to shut you up. It bugs the crap out of me when someone talks more than I do.
但丁:如果那麽幹能夠使你閉嘴的話。當有人話比我還多的時候我會不勝其煩。
Jester: Don't act so rashly, my boy. I've got a doozy of a story for you, but if you snuff out my voice like that, I won't be able to tell it, now will I
傑斯特:別那麽不耐煩,我的孩子。我有一個故事想要講給你聽,但如果你像那樣打斷我的話,我就無法講下去了,不是嗎?
Jester: I thought I was a goner for sure.
傑斯特:我想我是一個過來人。
Jester: Oops! You saw it too, didn't you That huge tower jutting out of the ground That thick shaft that causes women to shudder is actually a tunnel--linking the demonic domain to the human world.And of course, your brother, Vergil is the one who controls it by using your mommy's amulet.
傑斯特:嘿!你也看見了,不是嗎?這座塔從地面伸出來?那跟巨大的讓女人們戰慄的軸其實是一條隧道——連接著地下世界和人類世界。當然,是你的哥哥維吉爾用你們母親的遺物所引發出來的。
Dante: Amulet
但丁:那項鏈?
Jester: He's headed to the control room in the basement. If you don't hop down there quick like a bunny he'll open the gate to hell. Isn't that a scary thought
傑斯特:他已經向著控制室出發了。如果你不能像野兔一樣快速追上他的話,他就要打開通往地獄的大門。那不是很可怕嗎?
Dante: And you're telling me this because
但丁:你告訴我這些是因爲?
Jester: Oops, I forgot to mention one teeny wittle item. That gizmo there is actually the KEY to move forward. But the tricky thing is, it sucks the souls of those who hold it. So I think you'd better hurry!
傑斯特:嘿!我忘記說一件最細微的小東西了。那樣小東西其實是前進的鑰匙。但狡猾的是,鑰匙會吸取持有者的靈魂。所以我認爲你要趕快了。
Jester: But, in return for your soul, it'll give you power! Marvelous, isn't it Just let your young spirit drive you and go for it!
傑斯特:但是,作爲吸取你靈魂的交換,它會賜予你力量!多麽奇妙啊,不是嗎?讓你年輕的心靈驅使你加快速度去尋找它吧!
Dante: Wish you would have told me that in the first place,ya big mouthed moron!
但丁:真希望你能在一開始就告訴我這些,大嘴巴的白癡!

Dante: Talking about Horse Power.
但丁:這就是人們常說的“馬力”?
Dante: A chicken race with a horse,huhFair enough……
但丁:馬和小雞比賽跑,嗯哼?夠刺激的……
Dante: First chicken,now Gladiator.This just keeps getting better and better!Too bad there's no body here to enjoy the show.
但丁:首先是小雞,現在又來士兵。真是越來越有趣了!太可惜了沒有人旁觀這場表演。


Beowulf: I found you,seed of Sparda!I told you that I remember your rancid scent!No matter where you run to,you can never hide from me!
貝爾渥夫:我找到你了,斯巴達的種!我告訴過你我記得你身上的味道!無論你逃到哪里,都不能在我面前隱身。
Beowulf: Y-You are not the one I faced before……But this smell……There are two of them!That excrement Sparda had two sons……!
貝爾渥夫:你……你不是我之前遇到過的他……但是這味道……有兩個!斯巴達有兩個兒子!……


Mission 13 Chaos warm welcome 混沌伊始

Vergil: Why isn't this working! Is there something missing Must more blood be shed
維吉爾:爲何啓動不了?還有什麽缺少嗎?或許是需要更多的鮮血?
Dante: You seem to be in a bad mood.
但丁:你看起來心情很糟。
Vergil: Dante.
維吉爾:但丁。
Dante: So my mother's amulet is the key that unlocks the door to the Demon World. Good plan, Pop.
但丁:母親的項鏈就是通往地下世界的鑰匙。好主意,父親。
Vergil: Just the opposite actually……Originally it was the key to the Demon World but was given to humans as a gift.
維吉爾:事實正好相反……這本來就是通往地下世界的鑰匙只不過被當作禮物送給了凡人而已。
Dante: It doesn't matter to me one way or the other. More importantly, I've come all this way. I'm sure you have time for one more game, right
但丁:對我來說怎麽樣都無所謂。更重要的是,我已經來到此地。我想你肯定有時間來玩一局,對吧?
Vergil: Why not After all we share the same blood. I'll just use more of yours to undo daddy's little spell.
維吉爾:爲什麽不?畢竟我們流著相同的血。我正好可以用你的血來解除父親的封印。
Dante: So, you want a piece of me, literally. Okay bro. Come and get it, if you can!
但丁:那麽,你想要我?真是缺乏想象力。好吧,哥哥。來拿我的命,如果你能的話!

Dante: Sorry, but this is no place for a little girl. So beat it.
但丁:對不起,不過這裏沒有小女孩的位置。趕緊離開。
Lady: Shut up!
蕾蒂:閉嘴!

Lady: You forced him into this!
蕾蒂:是你故意逼迫他到這步田地!
Vergil: Is that what you think Foolish girl.
維吉爾:你就是那樣想的?傻女孩。
Jester: Bravo, bravo! I never dreamed that things would go so smoothly. Well done, everyone. Well done!
傑斯特:好極了,太棒了!我從未料想事情居然如此順利。幹得不錯,各位來賓,幹得好!
Dante: You!
但丁:你!
Jester: Don't be a bad girl, Mary! Or you can expect a spanking from daddy later! Jester's gonna spank your butt. Spank you on the butt.
傑斯特:別當壞女孩,瑪麗!或者你想稍後被你爸爸打屁股!傑斯特來打你屁股,來打你屁股!
Vergil: Insane buffoon. I don't know where you came from, but you don't belong here. Now leave!
維吉爾:瘋狂的小丑。我不知道你從何而來,但你不屬於這裏。現在趕緊滾!
Jester: Zowie, that was close! But you've taken quite a trouncing today, haven't you, Vergil You could've chopped me into confetti by now if you were in tip-top condition.
傑斯特:哦,只差一點就大功告成了!但你今天大傷元氣,不是嗎,維吉爾?你現在已經不能把我撕碎了,如果你還處於顛峰狀態倒能辦到。
Vergil: Damn you!
維吉爾:該死的你!
Arkham: You have lost……because you underestimated humans.
雅克罕姆:你失敗了……因爲你對凡人估計不足。
Lady: What's going on!
蕾蒂:發生了什麽事?!
Arkham: Good girl, pure and innocent……just like your mother.
雅克罕姆:好姑娘,純潔無辜……正如你的母親。
Lady: You bastard!
蕾蒂:你這個雜種!

Jester: It's time for your spanking, my dear!
傑斯特:該打你屁股了,親愛的!

Jester: You want to know why the speel didn't break, hmm, Vergil You have the two amulets and Sparda's blood. You had everything you needed to unleash the evil!
傑斯特:你想知道爲何封印沒有解除,嗯,維吉爾?你已經有了兩塊結晶,也有了斯巴達的血。你已經有了任何你需要的東西來釋放黑暗!
Dante: I told you before, I don't like anybody who has a bigger mouth than mine.
但丁:讓我先告訴你件事,我不喜歡任何比我大嘴巴的人。
Jester: You are wounded and weak. Even I can do……this to you!
傑斯特:你受到重創並且虛弱。甚至連我都能夠……對你這樣!
Arkham: Two amulets……a set of Sparda's blood. Now I need one more key. He sacrificed two things to suppress the tremendous force of this tower His own Devil's blood and a mortal priestess. I needed you, in whose body flows the same blood as the sacrificed woman. His spell cannot be undone without your blood!
雅克罕姆:兩塊結晶……斯巴達的血。現在我需要另一把鑰匙。斯巴達用兩件東西封印了這座塔的力量,他自身的惡魔之血和一個凡人女性祭祠。我需要你,體內流有和她一樣血的人。想要解除斯巴達的封印就不能沒有你的血!

Jester: It was quite a ride you know! If any of you had died before getting here, our little plan would have gone to waste!Therefore, my job was to make you battle each other in order to weaken you. But at the same time, I had to guide you here and make sure that you were kept alive. I even went so far as dressing like a complete idiot! It's time for bed, Mary. You can visit your dear mother.
傑斯特:真夠麻煩的事!如果你們中的任何一個人在此之前死去,我們的小小計劃就會化作泡影!因此,我的職責就是讓你們自相殘殺以削弱你們的力量。但在此同時,我必須要指引你來到此地並保證你還活著。我甚至跑了那麽遠的路還穿得像個十足的傻瓜!該上床了,瑪麗。你馬上就能見到你親愛的母親。

Lady: Try me.
蕾蒂:上吧!
Vergil: It's time for the clown to bow out, Arkham.
維吉爾:是小丑該滾蛋的時間了,雅克罕姆。
Dante: Dude, the show's over!
但丁:老兄,表演結束了!

Arkham: Impressive. I expected nothing less from the Devil's descendents. But aren't you forgetting something, VergilThe spell is broken. What do you think will happen next Let's welcome chaos!
雅克罕姆:印象深刻。我希望惡魔的後裔們同樣表現出色。但你們真的沒有忘記什麽嗎,維吉爾?封印已經解除了。你想然後會怎麽樣?讓我們一起迎接混沌的到來吧!
Arkham: Just sit and wait! Wait for the birth of a new God! I shall take over the power of Sparda!
雅克罕姆:坐著等就好!等待一位新神的誕生吧!我將會接管斯巴達的力量!


Mission 14 Drive! 沖吧!

Dante: Are ya gonna go
但丁:你也要去?
Lady: Yes, I'm going to finish him off.
蕾蒂:沒錯,我要去終結他。
Dante: Well, you might as well forget it. Cuz, you're no match for him.
但丁:嗯,你最好把這事給忘了。因爲,你跟本不是他的對手。
Lady: Regardless, I must go. I had a chance to stop him before, but I couldn't. I'm responsible for all this mess.
蕾蒂:無論如何我都必須去。我本來有一個機會可以在此之前就把他幹掉,但卻沒有做到。我必須對場混亂負責。
Dante: Responsible Does it bother you that much
但丁:負責?對你而言有那麽嚴重嗎?
Lady: He's my father. Besides, who else can undo what he's done A demon like you, wouldn't understand……
蕾蒂:他是我父親。除此之外,又有誰能夠逆轉他所做的一切呢?一個像你這樣的惡魔,是不會瞭解的……
Dante: Father and family, huh Well I'll go too. But you'd better hurry if you don't want me to take all the credit.
但丁:父親和家庭,嗯哼?好吧,我和你一起去。但你得快點如果你不想讓我獨佔功勞。


Mission 15 The gatecrasher 魔界之扉

Arkham: He plucks the threads that make us dance, finger and toe! We surrender in joy to the lowest of the foul and rank we submerge through darkness, rancid filth. Hour by hour, we move downward, ever closer to Hell, in a slow, steady gait. Now, let the world resonate! Sloth! Gluttony! Greed! Envy! Lust! Wrath! And Pride! A bell of chaos that tolls human desires! After two thousand long years, the once sealed gate to the Demonic World will open! Destruction! Carnage and Despair! Let your instincts drive you! Entrap this world in fear! As its very name Temen-ni-gru strikes terror into the heart of mankind. Then I will become the ultimate ruler of this wasteland engulfed with pandemonium! The demonic power that Sparda once imprisoned……will be mine!
雅克罕姆:他抽去了操縱我們舞蹈的傀儡線,手指和舌頭!我們任由罪惡和低賤來擺佈:我們浸淫於黑暗,沈迷於污穢。時時刻刻,我們向著地獄逐漸墮落,以某種緩慢而穩健的速度墮落著。現在,讓這個世界産生共鳴吧!懶惰!暴食!貪婪!妒忌!淫欲!憤怒!還有驕傲!(七宗罪)讓凡人那醜陋的欲望敲響混沌的喪鐘吧!在2000年後的今天,這一度被封印的異界之門將重新開啓!毀滅,殺戮和絕望!讓本能來指引你們!讓這個世界陷入到恐懼中去吧!讓Temen-ni-gru這個名字來激起凡人心底最深處的恐懼吧。然後,我就將成爲這片再生於混沌之地的主宰!這座一度被斯巴達封印的惡魔塔……將會成爲我的囊中之物!


Mission 16 Win or lose 勝與敗

Dante: Now, this is what I'm talking about!
但丁:現在……這就是我所說的那樣!

Dante: What's wrong,you tired Then stand back. I'll take care of this.
但丁:怎麽,你累了?那就一邊去,我會解決掉的。
Lady: No,YOU stand back.
蕾蒂,不,是你靠邊站。
Dante: I told you, you can't do it. Don't you get it This is not a human's job.
但丁:我告訴過你,你幹不了的。你還不明白?這不是凡人的力量能做到的。
Lady: You're the one who doesn't get it. It's not something you can reason with. It has nothing to do with me being a human and you being a demon. I'm driven by the inability to forgive him.My soul is screaming, demanding me to kill him.T hat's enough motivation to keep me going. Besides, this is my family matter. You should stay out of it.
蕾蒂:你才是要搞清楚,這並不是你能說得通的事。這些事與我是凡人或你是惡魔無關。我無法原諒他的所作所爲。我的靈魂在對我尖叫,指引我必須殺了他。那已足夠成爲我堅持下去的動力。另外,這是我的家事,你最好與此撇清關係。
Dante: Okay Lady, I get the picture now. But I can't just sit back and watch either. I'm pretty pissed at him too, you know. Now, get out of my way or there'll be some consequences.
但丁:好吧,蕾蒂,我現在明白了。但我可做不到袖手旁觀。他也惹到了我,你明白嗎?現在,從我的視線裏消失否則後果自負。
Lady: Fair enough. I wasn't planning to let any demon live anyway. Not even one!
蕾蒂:上吧。我已決心要把你們殺的片甲不留。決不放過任何一個!
Dante: I'll take care of him.
但丁:我來對付他。
Lady: Why do you care so much
蕾蒂:爲何你總要多管閒事?
Dante: This whole business started with my father sealing the entrance between the two worlds. And now my brother's trying to break that spell and turn everything into demonville. This is my family matter too. Quite frankly at first I didn't give a damn. But because of you, I know what's important now. I know what I need to do.
但丁:這整件事都起源于我父親封印了異界之門。而現在我的哥哥要試圖解開封印讓人類世界陷入黑暗的沼澤。這也是我的家事。坦白來說在剛開始我毫不在乎這一切。但是因爲你,我知道了現在什麽才是最重要的。我瞭解了自己的使命。
Lady: Wait!
蕾蒂:等等!
Dante: Trust me, I'll make things right for you. That's what my soul is telling me to do.
但丁:相信我,我會爲你把一切都擺平。那就是你的靈魂告訴我該做的。
Lady: Use this.
蕾蒂:帶上這個。
Dante: How much is it gonna cost me
但丁:我該怎麽付帳?
Lady: You can give me your name.
蕾蒂:告訴我你的名字。
Dante: Dante.
但丁:但丁。
Lady: Dante. Please, free my father.
蕾蒂:但丁,求你了,請讓我的父親得到解脫。
Dante: I will, Lady.
但丁:我會的,蕾蒂。


Mission 17 Inner-demons 自我之戰

Dante: I know why you're here. You're here to ask me some questions. Well too bad.I've already answered them myself. I don't need you anymore. Come on, you poser.
但丁:我知道你爲何在這裏。你在這裏是爲了要問我一些問題。只是很可惜,我已經回答了所有的問題,我不再需要你了。來吧,你這冒牌貨。
Dante: Huh, thought I lost my shadow for a sec.
但丁:啊哈,我還以爲自己的影子丟了呢。


Mission 18 Invading hell 地獄之旅

Dante: Well then, let's wrap up this crazy party, shall we Gotta clean up the mess father left behind.
但丁:現在,讓我們結束這場瘋狂的舞會吧,怎樣?把父親遺留下來的混亂統統解決掉。


Mission 19 Forces collide 力量的對峙


Arkham: Welcome, what do you think after looking at your father's image
雅克罕姆:歡迎,在看到你父親的形象感覺如何?
Dante: It's like staring into a backed-up toilet. Why do you always stick your nose in other families'business Come on dude. Don't you have any hobbies
但丁:就像盯著一個倒吊的廁所。爲什麽你總要來管別人家的閒事?來吧,小丑,你就沒有其他愛好嗎?
Arkham: You can still talk big after seeing THIS! I feel the devil's power overflowing my body! The power of Sparda!
雅克罕姆:在看到這個以後你還能說大話嗎?!我感覺到惡魔的力量流淌在我的四肢裏!來自斯巴達的力量!
Dante: Dude, my father wasn't so hideous. Can't you tell by looking at me Anyway, that shape suits you better. Let us begin the main event!
但丁:夥計,我父親可沒你那麽醜陋。看看我再說吧……不管怎樣,你還真適合那副醜樣子。讓我們來大幹一場吧!
Arkham: No use! Regardless of how strong you are, you're nothing but a half-breed. You cannot defeat a pure demon, the real Sparda!
雅克罕姆:沒有用的!無論你再怎麽強大,不過是個半惡魔。你不能和純血統惡魔——真正的斯巴達相比!

Arkham: What's this Damn you!
雅克罕姆:怎麽回事?該死的你!
Vergil: I've come to retrieve my power. You can't handle it.
維吉爾:我來取回屬於我的力量。你無法掌控它。
Dante: Look at you……making a big dramatic entrance and stealing my spotlight.
但丁:看看你……如此戲劇性的登場把我的風頭都給蓋住了。
Vergil: Well……you don't possibly believe that he deserves to be our main event now do you
維吉爾:嗯……你不相信他會成爲真正的主角,不是嗎?
Dante: Now that you mentioned it, you're right.
但丁:現在你指出了這點,你是對的。
Arkham: Do you feel you can defeat me Defeat the power of your father, the great Sparda!
雅克罕姆:你感到你能打敗我嗎?打敗你父親的力量,黑騎士斯巴達的力量!
Vergil: You should come to realize you cannot control the power of Sparda.
維吉爾:你應該意識到你無法控制斯巴達的力量。
Dante: You're wasting your time, buddy.
但丁:你是在白費力氣,老兄。
Dante: I think he needs to learn the hard way!
但丁:我想他需要好好上一課
Vergil: I'll try it your way for once.
維吉爾:這一次我會試試看你的方式。
Dante: Remember what we used to say
但丁:還記得我們過去怎麽說?
Arkham: Don't do it!
雅克罕姆:不要那樣!
Dante & Vergil: JACKPOT!
但丁 & 維吉爾:將軍!
Arkham: I have the true power of Sparda……!
雅克罕姆:我擁有斯巴達真正的力量!……
Vergil: Not very classy for someone's dying words.
維吉爾:真是沒品的遺言啊。


Mission 20 Screaming souls 尖叫的靈魂

Arkham: Why How could I……! I shall become a god! No one here can stop me!
雅克罕姆:爲什麽?這不可能?!……我該成爲神!這裏沒人能夠阻止我!
Lady: What a surprise. Here I was looking for you and, long and behold, you come to me.
蕾蒂:真是讓人吃驚啊。我找了你那麽久一無所獲,你卻自動出現在我面前。
Arkham: Mary……
雅克罕姆:瑪麗……
Lady: Don't ever call me that again. My mother was the only one who could say my name.
蕾蒂:不要再用那個名字叫我。我母親是唯一有權利這麽叫我的人。
Arkham: Wait, please! Do you really want to shoot me Can you shoot me, your own father! What have I done wrong! Even the heroic Sparda sacrificed a woman so that he could become a legend! I wished to be a god! And I sacrificed one miserable human being for that reason. That is all! Was that really so awful I have some unfinished business to take care of. Help me, Mary.
雅克罕姆:等一等,求你!你不是很想射死我嗎?你能下得了手嗎,對你的父親?!我做錯什麽了?!斯巴達也曾經犧牲了一位女祭祠才成爲了傳說!我希望成爲神!我不過是爲此犧牲了一個微不足道的凡人罷了。這就是全部!那真的很惡劣嗎?我還有些事情沒有完成,幫幫我吧,瑪麗。
Lady: Mary died a long time ago, my name is Lady. Goodbye father.
蕾蒂:瑪麗已經死去很久了,我的名字是蕾蒂。再見,父親!
Arkham: No!
雅克罕姆:不!
Lady: Here I thought I wasn't gonna cry.
蕾蒂:我本以爲自己不會流淚。

Vergil: Give that to me.
維吉爾:把那給我。
Dante: No way, you got your own.
但丁:沒門,你有你自己的那一半。
Vergil: Well I want yours too.
維吉爾,可我也想要你的那半。
Dante: What are you gonna do with all that power, huh No matter how hard you try, yo're never gonna be like father.
但丁:你想要那種力量做什麽,嗯哼?不論你再怎麽努力,你永遠也無法變成父親。
Vergil: You're wasting time!
維吉爾:你這是在浪費時間!
Dante: We are the sons of Sparda! Within each of us flows his blood, but more importantly, his soul! And now my soul is saying it wants to stop you!
但丁:我們是斯巴達之子!我們體內都流有斯巴達的血,但更重要的,是他的靈魂!而現在我的靈魂在說必須要阻止你!
Vergil: Unfortunately, our souls are at odds brother. I need more power!
維吉爾:很不幸,我們的靈魂並不一致。我需要更強大的力量!
Dante: And we're supposed to be twins.
但丁:我們注定是雙生子。
Vergil: Twins……right.
維吉爾:雙子……沒錯。
Vergil: Am I……being defeated
維吉爾:我被打敗了嗎?
Dante: What's wrong Is that all you got Come on get up, you can do better than that.
但丁:怎麽了?你不是得到一切了嗎?快站起來,你能夠做的更好。
Vergil: The portal to the Human World is closing, Dante……because the amulets have been separated.
維吉爾:異界之門正在關閉,但丁……因爲結晶項鏈分開了。
Dante: Let's finish this Vergil. I have to stop you, even if that means killing you.
但丁:讓我們結束一切吧,維吉爾。我必須阻止你,即使那意味著殺了你。
Vergil: No one can have this, Dante. It's mine, it belongs to a son of Sparda!
維吉爾:沒人能夠擁有這個,但丁。這是屬於我的,屬於一個斯巴達之子!
Vergil: Leave me and go, if you don't want to be trapped in the Demon World. I'm staying, this place was our father's home.
維吉爾:不要管我,快走吧,如果你不想被捲入地下世界。我要呆在這裏,這裏是我們的父親斯巴達的故鄉。
Dante: What an ordeal. You're still here
但丁:真是的,你怎麽還在這裏?
Lady: I need that back.
蕾蒂:我得要回那個。
Dante: No late charges I hope.
但丁:我可不想支付後續費用。
Lady: I'll think about it.
蕾蒂:我要考慮考慮。
Dante: We should be fine for now. But I'm sure they'll be back soon. Very soon.
但丁:現在事情已經解決了,但我肯定它們有朝一日會捲土重來,很快……
Lady: Are you crying
蕾蒂:你在哭嗎?
Dante: It's only the rain.
但丁:不過是雨水罷了。
Lady: The rain already stopped.
蕾蒂:雨早就停了。
Dante: Devils never cry.
但丁:惡魔從不哭泣。
Lady: I see.Maybe somewhere out there even a devil may cry when he loses a loved one.Don't you think
蕾蒂:我明白。或許在某處,當一個惡魔失去他所愛之人時,他就會哭泣吧。你認爲呢?
Dante: Maybe.
但丁:也許。
Lady: By the way. Looks like we're gonna be busy for a while.
蕾蒂:順帶一提。看起來似乎我們要忙活一陣子了。
Dante: Well bring it on! I love this! This is what I live for! I'm absolutely crazy about it!!
但丁:嗯,來吧!我愛這樣!我就是爲此而活!我全然爲此而瘋狂!!


ENDING

Lady: What happened next Nothing really. We took care of all the remaining devils and that was it. I still have a job to do that's far from done, which is to eliminate every last demon. I need to ensure that monsters like my father never come about again. And he promised to help me hunt down the demons, even though he's part one himself! But now I realize that there are humans as evil as any devil as well as kind and compassionate demons in this universe. At least I've found one so-called devil who is able to shed tears for those he cares about. That's enough for me to believe in him.

尾聲CG

蕾蒂:後來發生了什麽?真的沒什麽。我們解決了塔裏所有殘留的惡魔們。我仍然在奮鬥直到幹掉這世上的最後一隻。我必須保證像我父親那樣的怪物不會再出現。而且他也同意幫助我消滅惡魔,雖然他身上也流有一半惡魔的血!但我明白了這世上有著和惡魔一樣污穢的凡人,也有著像凡人一樣善良的惡魔。至少我發現這個惡魔會爲他所愛而流淚。這已足夠成爲我信任他的理由。


Dante: Now I can start my business.
但丁:現在我要開始營業了。
Lady: Oh, speaking of a kind devil, he fanally decided on a name for his shop. It took him quite a while to pick one. Wanna know the name
蕾蒂:哦,說到這個善良的惡魔,他終於給他的事務所起好名子了。這可花去他不少時間。想知道嗎?
Dante & Lady: Devil May Cry.
但丁 & 蕾蒂:Devil May Cry。


SPECIAL

Vergil: It'll be fun to fight with the prince of Darkness. If my father did it, I should be able to do it too!
維吉爾:與黑暗王子的決鬥一定非常有趣。既然我的父親能夠做到,那麽我也一定能!


~END~

原齣處 http://yuuangel.51.net/works/dmc3.htm
如果有人想看日文版的繙譯,在這裏 http://yuuangel.51.net/dmc/dmc3m.htm
板務人員: