【情報】3/10 官方BR更新情報 個人中文翻譯

樓主 瀟瀟 z39360933
GP13 BP-

大家好我是丸子。
文中藍字中文翻譯紅字部分是我個人加入的備註,請特別注意!
另外,如果有什麼錯誤之處歡迎指正
還有一篇3/11更新內容文,有興趣可以看看。

-

Hi everyone, and thanks for taking the time to give this a read. I know that many of you have poured countless hours into H1Z1 and all of the developers thank you for that. We are in a phase where we are regrouping and refocusing, so your dedication is really appreciated.

嗨各位,首先感謝你們願意花時間閱讀這篇文。我知道你們很多人已經傾注了數不清的時間在H1Z1裡,對此我們很感謝。我們現在正處於一個重新組織與重新調整的階段,所以真的十分感激你們的貢獻。

I wanted to start a weekly update to share some visibility into what the team is currently focused on and highlight some of the latest work. I will write this up every week and shoot to post an update each Friday. If I am out of the office then I might not be able to write up an update, but I will try and get the news out when it will not happen.

本周的更新呢,我想先從我們團隊最近關注的一些部分,以及最新的工作進度開始談起。我打算每周都發表這樣的更新計畫,如果我離職,那可能就沒辦法寫更新計畫了,不過如果真的發生這樣的狀況,我還是會嘗試努力取得新資訊的。

It will be pretty brief, I am prioritizing speed and timeliness over a beautifully written piece. I just want to get a more regular system in place to provide updates out to all of our players. Each week I will provide a brief update on the current priorities and focuses for the teams, along with updates to the next planned update.

更新計畫可能非常簡要,但其實我只是想有規律性的提供玩家們一些更新訊息,好比說我們當前的進度以及團隊的目標,還有之後的更新規劃等等。

With that out of the way, let’s take a look at what the King of the Kill team has been focused on over the last week.

說完上述這些,接下來我們開始來看看King Of The Kill團隊這周的重點吧!

Ignition available for testing this weekend!

Our new mode in King of the Kill, Ignition, will be up on our test servers starting Friday, 9am PST until Monday morning, 9am PST.
At the start of the match players will find themselves on an ATV with explosives strapped to them. Players will need to quickly come up with a strategy for scavenging for gear to defend themselves and to make their way to one of a limited number of safe areas. If they are not in the safe area at the end of a countdown, their explosives will detonate and eliminate them from the match. There are fewer safe areas each wave, so the action only gets more intense as players fight over the remaining areas.
I really recommend trying it out. We will gather all of the feedback that we can from this test, make some changes and iterations and then find a good time to do it again. I see us going through a few iterations of that before it will be ready to go onto our Live servers.

Ignition模式在這周末進行測試啦!

我們King Of The Kill的新模式──Ignition,在這周五至下周一的時間內,將於測試服(Test Server)上線。

在進行玩家比賽時,玩家會發現自己在ATV上且身上被綁著爆裂物,玩家必須快速的運用策略清除機關,並且向數量有限的安全區域移動。如果倒數計時結束時,玩家還沒有到達安全區域,爆裂物將被引爆並且將他們從比賽中淘汰。安全區域的量會愈來愈少,玩家在爭奪安全區域時也會愈加刺激。

我非常推薦你們去試看看這個模式,我們會收集試用期間時所有的玩家反饋,並反覆做出一些調整,使其能夠更加完善。在這個模式正式上線之前,你們會先反覆經歷多次體驗。

Bug Fixes and changes (in the patch that went out overnight)
  • Prone spamming round 2 to fix the prone, crouch exploit that came out on the test servers
  • We removed the FOV camera change when sprinting
  • Hot fixes for an updated patch going out as soon as we can
    • We are still working on the camera fix for inside buildings, the melee bug, and standing in truck beds. Our plan is toget those fixed as soon as we can and push another patch. My expectation is that will happen early next week along with some other fixes that we are tracking down.
  • We put in some server optimizations to shorten queue times.
  • Distinct audio now plays based on where your opponent was hit to provide feedback on whether you struck them in the body, head, hit armor, or hit a helmet.
  • Our new and improved gas visuals are no live. The impending gas ring now looks a lot nicer than it used to.

Bug修正

‧「趴下」打法現在不能用了。

‧現在在衝刺時無法再改變FOV(可視範圍)視角。

‧我們將盡最快速度處理當前更新版本的問題:

‧建築內的視角修復(應該是進屋問題),亂鬥Bug、站在卡車底盤上等等的問題,我們預計讓這些問題在下次的更新版本中,與其他我們現在正在追查的問題一同修復,最快是下個禮拜。

‧我們針對一些伺服器的列隊等待時間進行了優化。

現在命中敵人不同部位時會有不同聲音(身體、頭、防彈衣或是頭盔)

‧我們提升並改善了毒氣的視覺效果,即將到來的毒氣圈現在看上去比之前更棒。

Current Focus for King of the Kill
The King of the Kill team is shifting some resources over to focus on console support to build up that game for the launch this summer. There is the underlying tech and rendering that is being worked on, as well as controller support (PC and consoles) and UI. Gameplay wise we have some work happening around recoil and a lot going into a brand new HUD.

King Of The Kill當前開發焦點

King Of The Kill團隊目前正將焦點轉移到介面調整以及後座力設計的部分。

-

簡單的自我介紹一下。
我是丸子,身分證上的性別是女生,往後若有時間會持續為大家翻譯一段時間。
不過我的工作只是翻譯官方給予的資料而已,一些疑難雜症的問題請不要問我
如果官方沒說明,那我也不曉得,我只是翻譯資訊不是遊戲內部人員
丸子不專業翻譯,希望你們喜歡
-
未登入的勇者,要加入討論嗎?
板務人員:

69 筆精華,08/26 更新
一個月內新增 0
歡迎加入共同維護。

face基於日前微軟官方表示 Internet Explorer 不再支援新的網路標準,可能無法使用新的應用程式來呈現網站內容,在瀏覽器支援度及網站安全性的雙重考量下,為了讓巴友們有更好的使用體驗,巴哈姆特即將於 2019年9月2日 停止支援 Internet Explorer 瀏覽器的頁面呈現和功能。
屆時建議您使用下述瀏覽器來瀏覽巴哈姆特:
。Google Chrome(推薦)
。Mozilla Firefox
。Microsoft Edge(Windows10以上的作業系統版本才可使用)

face我們了解您不想看到廣告的心情⋯ 若您願意支持巴哈姆特永續經營,請將 gamer.com.tw 加入廣告阻擋工具的白名單中,謝謝 !【教學】