LV. 15
GP 3

【其他】第九章劇情翻譯

樓主 killer999999 killer999999
GP0 BP-
第九章The Vampire Citadel(吸血鬼堡壘)

Kain
This history, in part, I knew already…  How, as the Vampires began to die out, the Pillars summoned human Guardians to fulfill their roles.  It seemed the ancient Vampires had adopted – and, when necessary, abducted – the human Guardians, and made vampires of them when they came of age.  Until the humans rebelled against their masters…  And here I made a surprising discovery: it was Moebius the Time Streamer, and Mortanius, Guardian of Death, who led the bloody revolt.  Now I understood why Moebius hated me so intensely.  I was the first vampire Guardian in all these centuries – and he knew what my coming signified…or perhaps I reminded him of all he had forsaken.
這個部份的歷史,我已經知道了...... 到底是什麼原因讓吸血鬼開始滅絕,而讓石
柱群召喚人類守護者來履行他們的職責。 這似乎是古代吸血鬼已經開始始收養
人類了,有必要時就利用綁架,而這些人類守護者達到某個年紀時就把他們轉變
為吸血鬼。直到人類背叛他們的主人....... 而在這裡我看到一個驚人的發現:這
二個人是時光流帶管理者Moebius和死亡守護者Mortanius,由他們倆領導這場
血腥叛變。現在我才知道為什麼Moebius那麼極度的厭惡我。在所有幾世紀來我
是首位吸血鬼守護者----而他知道到我有一天會到來.....這也許讓我提醒了他那不
堪的過去。

Kain
The orb that once opened this portal had been destroyed.  To power it, I would need to find a substitute.
這個光晶球已被損毀了而傳送入口也不能啟動。 要啟動它的話,我得要找到一
個替代品。

Kain
I was confronted again with depictions of the Vampires’ champion, the bearer of the Reaver blade.  And here too was his Hylden adversary, with blazing eyes, brandishing a flaming sword.  Two heroes locked in combat which only one would survive.  But which one?  These murals prophesied two possible outcomes.  I didn’t know what Moebius was trying to concoct, but this all seemed too convenient…
我再度面臨有關於描寫吸血鬼的鬥士而他握著Reaver劍, 而在這裡也是他的Hylden敵對者,它有著熾熱的眼睛並揮舞一把火焰劍。 二個英雄要作生死鬥他
們只能有一個能活下來。 但是是哪一個呢? 這些壁畫的預言有二個可能的結果。
我不知道這又是Moebius在試圖捏造,但這整個看起來太方便了.....

Kain
With this fourth and final fragment, the Balance Emblem was complete.   I now had the means to unseal the mysterious chamber at the heart of the Citadel.
又找到這第四片而又是最後一片碎片,這個平衡徽章已經完成了。我現在有辦法開啟那在吸血鬼堡壘中心神秘的房間了。

Kain
For my ancient ancestors, the dark gift was clearly a curse, damning them to a kind of spiritual purgatory.  But why were they compelled to seal this chamber so securely?  Perhaps the lock was not meant to keep intruders out, but to imprison something within...
對於我的古代祖先們,這黑暗才能明顯地是一種詛咒,詛咒著他們的一種精神煉
獄。但為什麼他們被迫使那麼保密密封此室? 或許上鎖不是防止侵入者闖入,而
是在裡面囚禁某些事物......

Elder God
Kain...   Scion of Balance.  Savior of Nosgoth.
Kain...  平衡後繼者。Nosgoth的救世主。

Kain
What is this?
你是誰?

Elder God
Your arrival is foretold...  The Fates have willed it.
你的到來是預言中的事..... 命中注定的。

Kain
Is that so.
是這樣嗎?

Elder God
I am the Oracle of your ancestors.  I can provide the answers you require...
我是你的祖先的所供奉的神明。 我能提供你所需求的答案......

Elder God
You needn't speak; I know your mind.   You seek knowledge of your creature, Raziel... this I can offer, if you will look.
你不需要說話,我知道你的心思。 你在尋找Raziel......如果你想看他在哪裡的
話,我可以提供這個消息給你。

Elder God
He has found the body of Janos Audron...
他已經找到了Janos Audron的遺體.....

Elder God
He journeys now to Avernus Cathedral to seek the Heart of Darkness.  You know what this means...
他即刻到Avernus大教堂去找尋暗黑之心。 你知道這是什麼意思.....

Kain
And why would I trust your prophecies?
而我為什麼要相信的你的預言

Elder God
These events are already written, just as you feared.  But there is still time; he can be stopped.
正如你所擔心的事情已經發生了。 但還是有時間去阻止他的。

Kain
If Avernus is in flames, Raziel is five centuries beyond my reach.
倘若Avernus在大火當中,而Raziel500年後已超出能搜尋的範圍了。

Elder God
I may aid you in this regard as well...
在這方面我可以幫你一把。

Elder God
This portal will transport you in time to the very hour that Raziel arrives in Avernus.
這個傳送門會分秒不差的傳送你到Raziel那邊。

Elder God
This task is yours to carry out... since it was you who made him what he is.
When you are ready, you may pass through.
這個任務得由你去完成....由於它是你的對手你得去解決此事。
當你準備好時就可以通過了。

Kain
I knew of course that this 'oracle' was not to be trusted.  But in the end, what choice did I have?
我當然知道這個〝神明〞的話不能相信。但事情至此我還有選擇的餘地嗎?

Kain
This peculiar sensation was familiar to me, and the chamber did indeed appear altered by time...   In this regard, at least, the oracle seemed to have been truthful.
這種奇特的感覺對我來說很熟悉,而這間密室的確隨著時間而改變........
至少在這方面來說的話這位神明似乎沒有說謊。

Elder God
I have delivered you faithfully to the very hour you desire.  You know what must be done, Kain.  There is only one way to prevent Raziel from doing great harm.
依你那時時刻刻的渴望我分秒不差的的傳送你來。Kain你知道什麼事該去做吧。
只有一個方法能去阻止Raziel做出更大傷害出來。

Kain
He is not my enemy.
他並不是我的敵人。

Elder God
But you are his...
但你卻是他的敵人呀......

Kain
From this vantage point I could see the city of Avernus in flames.  The oracle had indeed brought me to the time it promised.  It might also be true, then, that Raziel was already there, seeking the Heart of Darkness.  If so, he had to be stopped.  I could not allow Janos to be raised.
從這處制高點我能看到Avernus城市在大火當中。 這位神明確守承諾的送我到
這個時空來。如果事情真的是這樣的話,那Raziel準是在那邊並正尋找著暗黑之
心。 假設是這樣的話,他必須停手。我可不能允許讓Janos復活。
-
板務人員:歡迎申請板主

精華區有 0 筆文章
目前無人維護,申請組長

face基於日前微軟官方表示 Internet Explorer 不再支援新的網路標準,可能無法使用新的應用程式來呈現網站內容,在瀏覽器支援度及網站安全性的雙重考量下,為了讓巴友們有更好的使用體驗,巴哈姆特即將於 2019年9月2日 停止支援 Internet Explorer 瀏覽器的頁面呈現和功能。
屆時建議您使用下述瀏覽器來瀏覽巴哈姆特:
。Google Chrome(推薦)
。Mozilla Firefox
。Microsoft Edge(Windows10以上的作業系統版本才可使用)

face我們了解您不想看到廣告的心情⋯ 若您願意支持巴哈姆特永續經營,請將 gamer.com.tw 加入廣告阻擋工具的白名單中,謝謝 !【教學】