LV. 14
GP 3

【其他】第六章劇情翻譯

樓主 killer999999 killer999999
GP0 BP-
第六章 The Pillars (500年後)
Raziel
The vampire hunters - brazen as they were - feared to walk these paths.   I knew one spirit haunted this place...  perhaps there were others, as well.
這些吸血鬼獵人-他們雖然無恥-也恐懼走這些路徑。 我知道有一個靈魂在此地
鬧鬼......... 或許還有其他的鬼魂也說不一定。
Raziel
These smoldering sconces seemed as though they would ignite, if only I had a fire source.
如果我有火源的話,這些悶燒的燭台似乎好像可以點燃它們。
Raziel
I sought to unravel the mystery of my fate, and in this image lay my first clue.   For this scene depicted the forging of the Reaver- the weapon destined to become my prison - and I recognized its maker.  The years had changed him, but this was unmistakably the vampire, Vorador – and in this era, he still lived.  If I could reach him before Moebius’ mob hunted him down, he would provide the answers I sought.
我尋求解開我的神秘的宿命,而這幅壁畫就成為我的第一線索。 對於這一幕描述Reaver的鍛造----這把武器註定成為我的監禁室----而我認得它的鍛造者。 歲月使得他已經改變,但這位是道道地地的吸血鬼,Vorador---而在這個年代,他
仍然還活著。 假如我能夠趕在Moebius的軍團獵殺他之前找到他,他會提供我
所追求的答案。
Raziel
These images chronicled Vorador’s creation.  As I already knew, he had not been born a vampire, but had been turned by the infamous Janos Audron.  But this mural suggested that Vorador’s origins were even more significant – apparently, he was the first human to whom the dark gift had been passed.  This was the Vampires’ desperate bid to preserve their bloodline…for their enemies had cursed them not only with blood-thirst, but with sterility as well.
這些圖像紀錄著Vorador的起源。 當我已經知道他天生也不是一位吸血鬼,
卻是經由惡名昭彰的Janos Audron來轉變成的。 但是這些壁畫使人聯想Vorador
的起源明顯的有著重大的意義,他是第一個人類接受黑暗的贈禮來轉變的。這正
是吸血鬼孤注一擲來存續他的血脈.....對於他們的敵人的詛咒不只有是對血的渴
望而已,卻還有著不孕的詛咒。
Raziel
This spirit vessel was not yet activated.  Perhaps there was some means for me to awaken it…
這個靈魂容器還未起動。或許我要找出其中的方法來啟動它........
Raziel
I was met by the specter of the Nature Guardian, monstrously deformed since its death centuries ago.
在這裡我遇上了大自然守護者的鬼魂,打從它在幾世紀前驚異的轉變就死了。
Nature Guardian
Rejoice, creature, for today your spirit will return to the One...
高興吧!!怪物!!對於今天你的靈魂將會再回到命運之輪。
Raziel
Apparently a single soul was not enough to activate this spirit vessel.  Perhaps another specter was lurking around here somewhere…
顯然只有單一個靈魂還不能夠啟動這座精神容器。 或許另一個鬼魂還在這個的
地方的某處潛伏著。
Raziel
Approaching the tomb, I was met by the specter of the Guardian himself.
走近這個墳墓,我遇上了另一個守護者的鬼魂。
Conflict Guardian
Eternity weighs heavily...
永恆的包袱好沉重呀........
Raziel
I have a solution.
我有一個解決方法。
Conflict Guardian
I bear it in atonement... but your moment of existence has passed.  Come - and be released...
我承擔它來贖罪,但你的生存的時刻已經完結了。 來吧~~並釋放我吧.....
Raziel
The spirit vessel would not respond in the spectral realm.  I had to return to the physical world to use it.
這座精神容器在靈界是不會有反應的。 我必須回到陽界才能使用它。
Raziel
As the Reaver absorbed the souls of the Nature and Conflict Guardians, it was imbued with the elemental power of Fire with which their principles were aligned.  I was now equipped to reach the Pillars.
Reaver吸取了大自然和戰爭守護者的靈魂,Reaver就被火元素的力量所充滿
著而他們的本源是一致性。 我現在有能力去石柱群那邊了。
Raziel
Once again I beheld the Pillars of Nosgoth - crumbling in decay now, following the corruption of the Circle.  Here I would find Ariel, the specter of the murdered Balance Guardian - and the last pure, undefiled member of the Guardian Circle. Bound here upon her death, she was doomed to haunt these Pillars until her successor fulfilled his terrible duty, and Balance was restored.
又再一次我看見Nosgoth的石柱群~~隨著腐敗的柱群,現在因腐敗而顯得搖搖欲
墜。 在這裡我會找到Ariel,她是一位被謀殺的平衡的守護者的鬼魂~~而且她是
最後一個純潔又未被玷污的石柱群守護者的成員。 她死後就被困在這裡而她注
定要縈繞在這些石柱群裡直到她的繼任者完成他的恐怖的義務進而恢復平衡。
Ariel
What manner of creature approaches?
又是什麼樣的生物過來這裡?
Raziel
I know you well, Ariel - though you do not yet know me.
我對妳很熟悉,Ariel~~雖然你還不認識我。
Ariel
I have no time for riddles, strange one.
我可沒有時間來猜你是誰,陌生客。
Raziel
All you have is time.  I have come to seek your guidance-
你有的是時間。 我是來尋求你的指引的~~
Ariel
--I counsel only one man, and you are not he.   But you will know him soon.  The contagion of your kind is coming to an end.
~~我只對一個人勸吿,而你並不是他。 但你不久就知道他是誰了。你的同類傳
染即將停住。
Raziel
My kind?  What exactly do you think I am?
我的同類? 你認為我是你恰好想像中的什麼嗎??
Ariel
Your name shall remain 'Unspoken', as decreed by our ancestors.  You serve the one
who so brutally took my life and set this tragedy in motion.  But even now, hope is at
work.  Balance will be restored, and your kind will be expelled forever.
你的名字則歸屬於<不能說>這是由我們的祖先所下令。你替某個人在做事而他
那麼殘暴奪走我的生命並且策劃這場暴動的悲劇。但是即使是現在,希望還是
行進的。平衡將會恢復而你的同類將會永遠的被驅逐出去。
Raziel
You have pinned your hopes on Kain.  He will disappoint you.
你把希望都寄望在Kain。他會讓你失望的。
Ariel
What can you know of Kain?
那你對Kain的了解有多少?
Raziel
More than you could ever fathom.
遠超過你所能的想像。
Ariel
He will do what he must when the time comes.
他得在時機成熟時做他該會做的事。
Raziel
By choosing his own death?  A sacrifice for the world?  You don't know Kain very well.
他得選擇死亡嗎? 為這個世界做出犧牲嗎? 你顯然對Kain的了解還不夠多。
Ariel
I know what he is called to do.  My faith sustains me.
我知道怎麼樣叫他去做。 我的信念支撐著我
Raziel
Is it faith, or fear?  You know that if Kain refuses the sacrifice, you will never leave here.  And you begin to suspect..
這是信念?或者是恐懼? 你知道假設Kain拒絕犧牲而妳將不會離開這裡。 而你
開始會懷疑.......
Ariel
--I will not hear your poison, fiend.
我不會再聽你的鬼話了,惡魔。
Raziel
Grant me the answers I require, and I will leave you to your pathetic delusions.
能否給我一些指引而我不再打擾你那可憐的妄想。
Ariel
Ask, then
說吧,你要問什麼樣問題。
Raziel
I seek the vampire Vorador.
我尋找Vorador這位吸血鬼。
Ariel
To kill him, perhaps?  Or to join him in death?  But for Kain, he is the last of his kind.  Moebius's mob has done its work.
要去殺了他嗎? 或者要加入他的陣營? 但是對於Kain則是他的最後的同類。
Moebius的軍團已經對他開始圍剿了。
Raziel
My reasons are my own.
我有我的苦衷。
Ariel
His refuge lies in the heart of the black forest.
他的避難所位於黑森林的中心地帶。
Ariel
And may you molder there together until the end comes.
又願你直到終結之時一起腐朽在那邊。
Raziel
I was transported to yet another ancient Vampire chamber -  this one apparently aligned with the elemental power of Air.
我被傳送另一間古代吸血鬼的堡壘~~ 這座堡壘顯然跟風元素力量有關。
Raziel
These murals had suffered some damage.  Once again I recognized the Vampires’ hero, but this scene revealed something new…  For here they had also depicted his destined adversary, now partially obscured, who seemed to bear a flaming sword.
這些壁畫已遭到一些破壞。 又再一次我認出這位吸血鬼的英雄,但這一幕發現
到新的事物..... 對於這裡他們還描繪他的對手,眼前有部分被清除,不過它似乎握著一把火焰劍。
Mind Guardian
In winning all, we lost all...  In winning what we thought mattered, we lost what truly mattered...  But for you, there is a chance.
贏了一切也失去了一切..... 解決了我們所認定的問題卻也無法解決我們真正的
問題........ 但對於你的話,這裡有一個機會。
Raziel
What chance is that?
那是什麼樣的機會??
Mind Guardian
The bliss of death.  I offer it.
就是死亡的祝福!! 由我來提供。
Raziel
But I do not accept.
但我可不接受。
Dimension Guardian
You too share the curse -- submit and be released...
你也分享這個詛咒吧~~流傳和發布吧!!
Raziel
Never.
我不要!!
Raziel
As the Reaver absorbed the souls of the Mind and Dimension Guardians, it was imbued with the elemental power of Air with which their principles were aligned.
Reaver吸取了心靈和空間守護者的靈魂,Reaver就被風元素的力量所充滿
著而他們的本源是一致性。
Raziel
With the Reaver endowed with the elemental power of Air, the way to Vorador's refuge lay open at last.  If the old vampire still lived, he alone could tell me how to escape the terrible destiny charted for me when the Reaver was forged.
這把Reaver被賦予了風元素力量後,而通往Vorador的避難所的路終於開啟了。
假設這位吸血鬼老大哥仍然活著的話,當這把Reaver為我鍛造時只有他能告訴
我如何逃離這恐怖的命運。
Raziel
Vorador's refuge was hidden deep within the black forest.  I hoped to find him before Moebius's cutthroats did.
Vorador的避難所就藏在這座深濃稠密的黑森林裡。我希望Moebius的殺手找到
他之前我先找到他。
-
未登入的勇者,要加入 2 樓的討論嗎?
板務人員:歡迎申請板主

精華區有 0 筆文章
目前無人維護,申請組長

face基於日前微軟官方表示 Internet Explorer 不再支援新的網路標準,可能無法使用新的應用程式來呈現網站內容,在瀏覽器支援度及網站安全性的雙重考量下,為了讓巴友們有更好的使用體驗,巴哈姆特即將於 2019年9月2日 停止支援 Internet Explorer 瀏覽器的頁面呈現和功能。
屆時建議您使用下述瀏覽器來瀏覽巴哈姆特:
。Google Chrome(推薦)
。Mozilla Firefox
。Microsoft Edge(Windows10以上的作業系統版本才可使用)

face我們了解您不想看到廣告的心情⋯ 若您願意支持巴哈姆特永續經營,請將 gamer.com.tw 加入廣告阻擋工具的白名單中,謝謝 !【教學】