LV. 14
GP 2

【其他】第四章劇情翻譯

樓主 killer999999 killer999999
GP0 BP-
第四章The Cemetery(墓地)
Raziel
There had to be a way to escape the spirit world, without the help my master was pleased to deny me.  Only in the material realm would I have a chance to seek my destiny -- or change it.
沒有我的主人幫忙又被他通緝情況之下,必須找另外的方法來逃離靈界。 只有
到陽界我才有一個機會尋找我的命運~~或者是改變我的命運。

Raziel
An ancient gate, sealed by the powers of Light and Darkness, barred the way to the Pillars beyond.  To depart this place and continue my journey, I would have to find the means to open it.
一扇古代的大門,由光明和黑暗的力量封閉住,阻礙著通往遠方的石柱。
我會找出其中的方法來打開的並離開這個地方並繼續我的旅程。

Raziel
In this crypt, I discovered ethereal gases rising from the moldering corpse within.  As I neared, I felt a distinct spiritual pull - and the closer I approached, the more that pull intensified...
在這間墓室裡,我發現腐朽屍體裡冒出了如空氣輕般的氣體。當我接近時,我感
覺到一種精神上的張力,而我愈是接近,這種感覺更會加劇。

Raziel
In the end, it was not difficult.  I projected myself down into that tomb and found myself reborn into the material world.   It was a loathsome vessel - but with an effort of will, that too could change.
終於,它不是很困難的。我投射我自已到墳墓裡並借屍還魂方法來還陽。
這是令人作嘔的軀殼,但由於一場意志上的努力也是可以改變的。

Raziel
These gargoyles quickened as I drew near, triggering the door to close.   I would need to find some means of approaching the door without being observed.
當我靠近這些怪獸雕像之時,門就會被觸發加速關上。我必須找到一些能接近大
門不會讓人看到我的方法。

Male Vampire Hunter
-- she says she won't go near the place.
她說不敢去那個地方。

Female Vampire Hunter
I tell you the Pillars are haunted.
我跟你說石柱群那邊在鬧鬼。

Male Vampire Hunter
Haunted!
鬧鬼!!

Female Vampire Hunter
I heard a woman's voice, talking and moaning -- and there was no one there.
我聽到一個女人的發出喃喃自語的悲嘆聲而且那邊一個人也都沒有。

Male Vampire Hunter
How many vampires have you killed?  And you can't face down one ghost?
你到底殺了多少個吸血鬼?? 而你居然會不敢面對一個鬼魂?

Raziel
I knew who these were: vampire hunters, scouring the countryside, destroying what had once been my kind.
我曉得這群人:吸血鬼獵人,精練的農民,曾一度消滅我們的族群。

Female Vampire Hunter
My god -- what is that?  A vampire?  Or a demon?
我的天啊!! 那是什麼?? 是吸血鬼? 還是惡魔?

Male Vampire Hunter
Where?
在那裡?

Raziel
Here.
在這裡!

Female Vampire Hunter
Get him!
拿下他!!

Male Vampire Hunter
Quickly!  No mercy!
動作快!!不用手下留情!!

Raziel
These were Moebius's hunters - mercenaries enlisted in his crusade to exterminate the vampires.  His insignia was unmistakable... But this meant I'd been captive in the underworld for centuries.  I had lost five hundred years.
這些都是Moebius的獵人~~把他們雇傭在他所謂的吸血鬼滅絕聖戰。 他的徽章
是不會錯......這意指為我被關在靈界好幾世紀了。 我竟然在500年後!!

Raziel
Then I knew what ghost it was that haunted the Pillars -- Ariel, the specter of the murdered Balance Guardian.  Perhaps she could provide the answers I sought.  But first I would have to find a way out of this cemetery...
然而我知道在石柱群那邊鬧鬼的是誰~~Ariel,這位幽靈是一位被謀殺的平衡
守護。 也許她能提供我所要找尋的答案。 但是首先要做的事是我必須找到一個
方法來離開這座墓地。

Raziel
This temple's facade hinted at some ancient Vampire origin - for it bore the sign of the Reaver, and was marked with the elemental symbol of Light.  The mystery of the Reaver might be answered within... but this edifice was too high for me to reach.
這座神殿的外觀暗示一些古代吸血鬼的起源~~因為他背負著Reaver的標誌,
並標示有光元素的符號。這把神秘的Reaver可能會說在裡面之中有.....但這座建
築位置太高,我也到不了那裡。

Raziel
Another temple, this one marked with the elemental symbol of Darkness.  This edifice, like the other one, was too high for me to reach
另一座神殿,這座神殿被標示著闇元素的符號,這座建築就像剛才光神殿一樣太
高,我也是一樣到不了那邊。

Hylden 1
Raziel...
Raziel.....

Hylden 2
Raziel...
Raziel.....

Hylden 1
Fallen hero...
墮落的英雄......

Hylden 3
Renegade and traitor...
賣國賊及叛徒.......

Raziel
What is this?  How do you know me?
你們是誰? 你們怎麼知道我是誰?

Hylden 1
Raziel, what are you?
Raziel!! 那你又是誰??

Hylden 4
Why should any know your name?
為什麼每個人應該知道你的名字??

Hylden 2
You are nothing...
你什麼也都不是.....

Raziel
It seemed my method of entering the physical realm was not altogether original.  But where had these beings come from?
看來我進入到陽界的方法並不是我原創的。但這些怪物是從哪來的呀?

Raziel
The Reaver did not seem to activate this orb.  I had to find the means to enhance the blade further.
看來Reaver不能啟動這顆光球。我得找到方法來進一步加強Reaver

Raziel
This edifice, marked with the elemental Light symbol, was clearly much older than the ruins in the rest of the cemetery.  The door was far too high to reach.  And to open it, it seemed the Reaver would need to be imbued with the power of Darkness.   Clearly I had more to accomplish before I could discover what lay within.
這座建築也被標示著光元素符號很清楚地比佇立在墓地的廢墟的年代更為久遠。
門又高又遠我到不了那邊。要打開門的話似乎得要讓Reaver充滿了黑闇力量才
行。 明確地我更必須去能夠發現在這其中的地形才能達到我的目的。

Raziel
Perhaps in the spectral realm this would no longer prove an obstacle.
或許在靈界之中這不再證明是一個障礙物了。

Raziel
As I stepped through, I felt a sense of displacement, as some arcane sorcery transported me away.
當我跨越時,我感覺到一種位移的觀念,就是有一些不可思議的巫術帶著我走。

Raziel
This was clearly some ancient ruin of the Vampire civilization.  Perhaps here I would finally decipher the riddle of my destiny.
這裡很明顯地是一些古代文明吸血鬼的的遺跡,也許在這裡我將最終解譯我的命
運。

Raziel
Throughout these ruins I found murals depicting the seminal events of Vampire history.  These scenes commemorated a great war between the Ancient Vampires and their rivals.  In triumph, they banished their adversaries from the world, and raised the Pillars as the lock that binds them.
在這些遺跡中我找到了描繒吸血鬼開創的歷史的壁畫。這些場景是用來紀念古代
吸血鬼和他們的對手之間的偉大戰爭。 吸血鬼勝利了,他們把他們的對手從這
個世界給流放了,並且升起石柱群將他們封印住。

Raziel
The image of the Reaver was inscribed throughout this place, always depicted with reverence.  The Vampires’ holy weapon was destined to be borne by their prophesied hero, for whom it was forged.  But if this was my destiny, why had the Reaver tried to consume me?
這把Reaver的形象被雕刻這整面地方,它總是被描繪出很崇敬。這把吸血鬼的
神聖武器由他們的寓言中的英雄注定要成為擁有者,也是專為他來鍛造的。
但如果這是我的命運的話,為什麼這把Reaver要試圖消耗我的生命?
This scene depicted the appointment of the original Vampire guardians.  Each summoned to serve when the Pillars were raised.  Each Guardian is aligned to the principal of the Pillar he serves, and the Balance Guardian is the axis of them all.
這一幕是描述任用吸血鬼為第一任守護者。當石柱群被建立時就呼喚各個來奉
侍。 各個守護人是相對應到主要的石柱來奉侍的,而平衡守護者就是他們的首領

Raziel
At last it was done: the Reaver was forged with Darkness.  As I felt this new power coursing within the wraith blade, I knew that now the Light temple would open to me.
終於總算成功了:這把Reaver被鍛造成闇黑形態。 當我感覺到這個新力量在這
把刀上流竄,我知道那座光神殿即將為我開啟。

Raziel
Against all odds, I had stumbled into Kain's own mausoleum.  This seemed an
unlikely coincidence...
儘管困難重重,我迷迷糊糊的闖進Kain的陵墓,這看來不像是一個巧合.....

Raziel
Again I experienced that odd sense of displacement, as I was transported to the Vampire ruin once more... But this chamber was different than the first.
又再一次我體驗那個奇異的空間位移,當我再次被傳送到吸血鬼的遺跡
但這間房間跟之前的不相同。

Raziel
In their defeat, the Vampires’ enemy retaliated with a terrible curse – afflicting the Vampires with a bloodthirst that turned their once-noble race into ravenous predators.  This curse plunged the Vampires into despair, and apparently drove many to madness and self-annihilation.  What was it that so devastated them that they were driven to suicide?
他們戰勝後,吸血鬼的敵人回敬一個恐怖的咒詛~~~加大吸血鬼的嗜血性使他們
從一向高貴的種族轉變成貪婪的掠奪者。 這個詛咒讓吸血鬼陷入了絕望,而顯
然地導致精神錯亂及自我毀滅。 是什麼樣的情況那樣的壓垮他們並導致自殺??

Raziel
I had succeeded - the Reaver was forged with the power of Light.   And now my way was clear: I would seek out Ariel at the Pillars and see if she could enlighten me.
我又成功了~這把Reaver被鍛造成有著日光的力量。 而此時我的路被開通了:
我將在石柱群找出Ariel並看看她是否能引導我。

Raziel
I had the means now to depart the cemetery.  I only needed to find the gate that would send me on my way.
我有方法就現在離開墓地。 我只需找到那扇大門就可以走人了。

Raziel
At last, the gate yielded to the powers of Light and Darkness, with which the Reaver had been forged.   The way to the Pillars was open.
最終,隨著Reaver被鍛造成日光和闇黑的力量,這扇門是屈就於日光和闇黑的
力量的。 通往石柱群的路已開啟。
-
未登入的勇者,要加入 2 樓的討論嗎?
板務人員:歡迎申請板主

精華區有 0 筆文章
目前無人維護,申請組長

face基於日前微軟官方表示 Internet Explorer 不再支援新的網路標準,可能無法使用新的應用程式來呈現網站內容,在瀏覽器支援度及網站安全性的雙重考量下,為了讓巴友們有更好的使用體驗,巴哈姆特即將於 2019年9月2日 停止支援 Internet Explorer 瀏覽器的頁面呈現和功能。
屆時建議您使用下述瀏覽器來瀏覽巴哈姆特:
。Google Chrome(推薦)
。Mozilla Firefox
。Microsoft Edge(Windows10以上的作業系統版本才可使用)

face我們了解您不想看到廣告的心情⋯ 若您願意支持巴哈姆特永續經營,請將 gamer.com.tw 加入廣告阻擋工具的白名單中,謝謝 !【教學】