【閒聊】第三個故事模式DLC小消息,已推出!

樓主 ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭莎夏控 s11s4c7a4s
GP7 BP-
-
LV. 36
GP 2k
2 樓 ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭莎夏控 s11s4c7a4s
GP4 BP-
https://steamcommunity.com/games/282070/announcements/detail/1621770561049378747

之前肥宅我忙,沒看巴哈和STEAM好幾天
結果5/10居然就有第三個DLC的小消息又蹦出來了,我現在才發現
看板上還沒這個消息,謝謝大家讓我這邊緣人有機會浮出水面發文賺巴幣,就知道這是個溫暖的哈拉版

痾總之
開始期待了,遊戲圖片已經出來了
好!等確定開玩的第一天,大夥們再一起擠在第一天搶先體驗吧!到時候再一起瘋狂的發攻略文狂蓋樓
除了體驗滿滿的遊戲性與故事劇情外,還有各種有趣的BUG等著我們一起搶先體驗唷
ㄏㄏ

----

原來有中文翻譯的網址,我沒注意到

-
LV. 36
GP 2k
3 樓 ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭莎夏控 s11s4c7a4s
GP1 BP-
-
LV. 36
GP 2k
4 樓 ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭莎夏控 s11s4c7a4s
GP3 BP-
各位!最新消息!
8月6號會推出第三個DLC模式!
歡呼+灑花!
\^口^/

This War of Mine: Stories - Fading Embers | Release Date

Hi there, everyone!

We are super proud to announce This War of Mine's newest DLC content, Fading Embers. The expansion features a narrative-driven scenario that portrays the story of Anja. Living in a warzone and carrying a heavy burden, Anja wrestles with herself to answer the question of what is more important - survival of human legacy or the survival of a man.

Watch the Official Teaser here:

Tomasz Kisilewicz, lead artist behind Fading Embers, underlines the non-linear approach to gameplay as well as the main theme:

"The latest This War of Mine story focuses on choices that can lead to multiple endings. These branches were necessary to help address the overarching question of what has the bigger value — things made by men that outlast life or the life of a man itself. When you think about it, humans stand against the destructive power of war not only to save themselves but also to save what entire generations have created."

Fading Embers will launch on Steam on Aug 6th, 2019 for $3.99. The new DLC is part of the Season Pass to This War of Mine: Stories available here:

We hope that you like what you see! Stay tuned for more info!

Thank you for all your amazing support,
11 bit studios

8月6日,歡迎各位先鋒們一起搶先體驗遊戲(也許到時候又會有一波特價!?)
以及各種滿滿的BUG
小BUG還免強能接受,但真的是拜託這次不要又有一堆會讓遊戲崩潰的BUG了...想到第二個DLC剛推出的時候的慘況...
真的讓遊戲崩潰,強制關閉,然後重開

-
LV. 36
GP 2k
5 樓 ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭莎夏控 s11s4c7a4s
GP2 BP-
-
LV. 44
GP 19k
6 樓 内笑美莉 FireSummoner
GP5 BP-

作者標示-非商業性

本授權條款允許使用者重製、散布、傳輸以及修改著作,但不得為商業目的之使用。使用時必須按照著作人指定的方式表彰其姓名。

啥時才會有把DLC額外系統加進經典模式的DLC呢
經典模式需要一點擴張
-
LV. 36
GP 2k
7 樓 ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭莎夏控 s11s4c7a4s
GP2 BP-
https://steamcommunity.com/games/282070/announcements/detail/1612770972098303368

This War of Mine: Stories - Fading Embers IS OUT!
8 月 6 日 下午 9:20- RUFUS BLACKWOOD

Hi there, everyone!

We are super proud to announce that This War of Mine: Stories - Fading Embers IS OUT!

Fading Embers is the third installment in This War of Mine: Stories. It portrays the story of Anja. Living in a warzone and carrying a heavy burden, Anja wrestles with herself to answer the question of what is more important - survival of human legacy or the survival of a man.

Watch Fading Embers launch trailer:

The DLC contains new locations in the city of Pogoren and its vicinity, new shelters people can live in, enhanced locations from the original game, new playable survivors and citizens of Pogoren. Most importantly, the structure of 'Fading Embers' brings new ways to experience narrative along with non-linear structure leading to multiple endings based on player's decisions. Since the main theme orbits around human legacy, new gameplay mechanics introduces collecting art, deciding on its fate and more.

Lead Artist of Fading Embers, Tomasz Kisilewicz, underlines the new DLC this way: "The new This War of Mine: Stories episode touches on the subject of cultural heritage and what it means during the war. Is it worth preserving even at the darkest times? Or maybe when we're pushed to our limits, when death and starvation are omnipresent - we change our perception of art and culture? And despite the artistic value - paintings, sculptures, and rare books - become mere tools of survival. Just because by destroying them we can postpone our own demise. Is this cost justifiable? Players will have to face those dilemmas for themselves."

This War of Mine: Stories - Fading Embers (ep. 3) main features:

1. Theme and story:
tackle the challenge of preserving human heritage in a time of war
discover the story of Vyseni people and their culture
face dilemmas never before explored in This War Of Mine

2. New mechanics:
New narrative devices
New hub area to keep track of your progress
Collection Management mechanics including:
Securing the art collection
Ability to gather new pieces of art
Deciding on the fate of art pieces

3. Locations:
Brand new locations and sceneries
Two new shelters
Overhauled 9 locations from the original game

4. Characters:
3 new playable survivors: Anja, Ruben, Zoran
Unique characters to meet and interact
DLC also features new music tracks and additional, smaller mechanics and lore bits.

Grab the DLC here:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1125630/This_War_of_Mine_Stories__Fading_Embers_ep_3/

---

終於推出了
兄弟們上啊!熱烈廝殺吧!
我的話就沒法了,真剛好,最近幾天沒法玩
等我回來再讓你們據透

-
未登入的勇者,要加入 8 樓的討論嗎?
板務人員:

123 筆精華,10/02 更新
一個月內新增 2
歡迎加入共同維護。

face基於日前微軟官方表示 Internet Explorer 不再支援新的網路標準,可能無法使用新的應用程式來呈現網站內容,在瀏覽器支援度及網站安全性的雙重考量下,為了讓巴友們有更好的使用體驗,巴哈姆特即將於 2019年9月2日 停止支援 Internet Explorer 瀏覽器的頁面呈現和功能。
屆時建議您使用下述瀏覽器來瀏覽巴哈姆特:
。Google Chrome(推薦)
。Mozilla Firefox
。Microsoft Edge(Windows10以上的作業系統版本才可使用)

face我們了解您不想看到廣告的心情⋯ 若您願意支持巴哈姆特永續經營,請將 gamer.com.tw 加入廣告阻擋工具的白名單中,謝謝 !【教學】