本授權條款允許使用者重製、散布、傳輸以及修改著作,但不得為商業目的之使用。使用時必須按照著作人指定的方式表彰其姓名。

嘿我阿任啦(揉眼睛),遊戲ID【a79687417】這樣。

幾小時前DE_Steve在官網發布了一篇新文章,
主要是講一年來WF裡各種數字的成長。

====

WARFRAME IN NUMBERS
用數字來看WARFRAME

Posted on 27/03/2014 - 14:10

Warframe started as an experiment – a handful of world-weary Devs setting out to finish that ‘sci-fi game’ they never got to make. They weren’t going to work for publishers anymore; they were going to work for players.
Warframe在一開始只是一個實驗 - 少數離經叛道的開發者們決定要完成一款他們從沒做過的“科幻遊戲”。他們不為任何遊戲代理商工作,他們只為玩家工作。

If you showed me this Infographic a year ago I would have laughed in disbelief. If you’re a veteran Tenno you’ll know how far the game itself has come. This energy from our Community has continually driven us to re-forge Warframe into a grander vision well beyond its experimental origins. It is our debt to these Tenno.
如果你在一年前給我看這張數據圖,我會難以置信地笑出來。但如果你是一個資深的Tenno,你就會知道這個遊戲本身已經發展了多久。來自我們建立的社群所產生的能量不斷驅使我們重新打造Warframe並使之成為一個遠遠超出了它實驗性初衷的宏大願景這是我們欠你們這些Tenno的。

If you already know what a ‘Tenno’ is and eye-roll at the phrase ‘It’s the Grineer’ – thank you for sticking with us! This year is going to be intense for you, because our ambitions for Warframe are stupidly huge now. We’re smashing melee combat into new forms and adding the fabled ‘end-game’ and lore-laced content you’ve been clamouring for. Oh and a million other things too numerous to write here, plus we need to keep you guessing.
如果你已經知道什麼是“Tenno”和礙眼的那句“Grineer來了 - 謝謝你與我們一起堅持!今年對你們將會是很強烈的,因為我們對於Warframe的野心是巨大得很愚蠢了。我們正在讓近戰進入新的形式並增加傳說中的“End-Game”和你們已經該很久的世界觀內容。哦,還有太多其他的東西,無法一一寫在這裡,而且我們要讓你猜接下來的東西。

If you’re reading this because you like Infographics I encourage you to take up the sword and join us on this dual adventure: A game that started small but is in an aggressive state of evolution, setting up a persistent-world Science/Fantasy action game where players must band together to protect a shattered civilization from itself (and it's Free, btw)!
如果你因為喜歡看數據圖而正在讀這篇文章,我鼓勵你拿起劍加入我們到這雙重冒險裡:這是一款從小處開始建立而正在積極進化的遊戲,建立一款在這永久的世界裡玩家們必須聯合起來避免文明自我崩壞的科幻動作遊戲中(順帶一提,這遊戲是免費的)!

- DE_Steve

====

上圖自己看看就好,哪個字看不懂再提出來問,改圖好麻煩喔(懶)

其實很喜歡能跟板友們多有互動,每次發完文能看到板友們熱烈討論真的蠻開心的。
雖然這不會讓我比較積極發文就是了(超級懶)
-
未登入的勇者,要加入 3 樓的討論嗎?
板務人員: