LV. 19
GP 281

【討論】劇情對話+ 翻譯 - Fraud

樓主 荒野之狼 dkw
GP8 BP-

作者標示-非商業性

本授權條款允許使用者重製、散布、傳輸以及修改著作,但不得為商業目的之使用。使用時必須按照著作人指定的方式表彰其姓名。

終於出現啦~!!(被打)
中間有幾句我漏抄了 不過記錄檔已經被我蓋過去了orz
所以等我回頭玩到那的時候再把它補上Q<>Q
 
************************************************************
 
Malebolge
罪惡之囊
 
Dante: There is a place in Hell called the Malebolge...
但丁: 這裡是地獄裡稱為罪惡之囊的地方...
Dante: Savages! Come out and face me!
但丁: 野蠻人們! 站出來面對我!
 
(來了個轎子)
Dante: Beatrice? Is that you?
但丁: 貝翠絲? 那是你嗎?
Beatrice: (blablabla)
貝翠絲: (跟怪物嘰哩呱啦)
Dante: My love, I've come for you, as I promised.
但丁: 我的愛人,就如同我所承諾的,我已為你而來。
Beatrice: I do not wish to see you suffer, but you leave me little choice.
貝翠絲: 我不希望看到你受苦,但是你讓我別無選擇。
Dante: I am not what you think I am.
但丁: 我並不是你所想的那樣。
Beatrice: There cannot be a rival, Lucifer forbids it.
貝翠絲: 這裡不能有競爭者。路西法禁止這件事發生。
Dante: You don't have to obey him. Come back to me.
但丁: 你不必服從他。跟我回去。
Beatrice: Behold the ten circle of fraud and deceit! Those who have broken the very bond of
trust and love -- in this place, shall they be forever punished. Malacoda! Show our guest
his eternal resting place.
貝翠絲: 看那詐騙與謊言的十環! 那些人破壞的正是信賴與愛情的聯繫 -- 他們將永遠在這裡受罰。馬納果達! 讓我們的訪客瞧瞧他的永生常息之地。
 

Panderers and Seducers
拉皮條者與買春者
 
Beatrice: Allow the sight of these ill-born souls to strike you: below, the panderers and  seducers.
貝翠絲: 讓你瞧瞧那些不該出生的靈魂他們的光景吧: 這下面,是拉皮條者與買春者。
 
Beatrice: Come, show us what you're made of!
貝翠絲: 來吧,讓我們看看該怎麼瞭解你。
Beatrice: This trial has but just begun.
貝翠絲: 這試煉才剛要開始。
 

Flatterers
阿諛奉承者
 
Beatrice: These souls below, stewed in human filth, suffer for the crime of flattery.
貝翠絲: 在下面這些浸在人類的污物裡燜爛的靈魂,為了阿諛奉承之罪在受苦。
 
Beatrice: Because a priest absolved you? That's your pathetic excuse?
貝翠絲: 因為牧師赦免你嗎? 這就是你可憐的藉口?
Beatrice: (待補)
貝翠絲: (待補)
 

Simonists
神棍
 
Beatrice: Below are the simonist popes, those false men of the cloth, whom you followed
so blindly.
貝翠絲:  在下面的是買賣聖職的教皇,是那些你盲目跟隨的虛假牧師。
 
Beatrice: Perhaps it's your soul that's in danger Dante, not mine.
貝翠絲: 也許處在危險之中的是你的靈魂,不是我的。
Beatrice: Come deeper, Dante, for more awaits you.
貝翠絲: 再更深入一點,但丁,還有很多試煉在等著你呢。
 

Sorcerers
巫師
 
Beatrice: If only the false prophets here could have seen your future.
貝翠絲: 只有假的預言家能夠看到你的未來。
 
Beatrice: Did you think I'd come back to you after what you've done?!
貝翠絲: 在你作了那件事後,你有想過我會跟你回去嗎?!
Beatrice: Dark secrets. Corrupted deals.
貝翠絲: 邪惡的秘密。腐敗的約定。
 

Politicians
政客
 
Beatrice: The boiling pitch of the politicians, among the worst of the liars.
貝翠絲: 政客激昂的推銷是最糟的謊言。
 
Beatrice: Why did you really come after me? What are you saving?
貝翠絲: 為什麼你要緊跟著我? 你想要挽救些什麼?
Beatrice: You've forgotten what truth looks like.
貝翠絲: 你已經忘了忠誠看起來像什麼。
 

Hypocrites
偽君子
 
Beatrice: You're right at home with the hypocrites, Dante, in this sixth ditch.
貝翠絲: 但丁,你正與偽君子們同在這第六溝內。
 
Beatrice: Is that all you're made of? Is that how you show regret for your sins?
貝翠絲: 這就是你所瞭解的全部? 這就是你為你的罪所表現出的懊悔之意?
Beatrice: You stole everything from me.
貝翠絲: 你偷走了我的一切。
 

Thieves
盜賊
 
Beatrice: Eternally bound in snakes, the thieves suffer below.
貝翠絲: 永生與蛇束縛在一起,這些盜賊就這樣在下面受折磨。
 
Beatrice: What did you promise that girl?
貝翠絲: 你給那女孩什麼承諾?
Beatrice: You've only perpetuated the cycle.
貝翠絲: 你只能永遠存在於這環地獄。
 

Evil Counselors
獻詐者
 
Beatrice: Stay here, and find company with the false advisors.
貝翠絲: 留在這裡,與這些虛妄的顧問一起找尋同伴吧。
 
Beatrice: The end is near.
貝翠絲: 就快要結束了。
Beatrice: Give up, you'll never be more than a liar!
貝翠絲: 放棄吧,你永遠只不過是個騙子。
 
 
Sowers of Discord
挑撥離間者
 
Beatrice: The worst of the frauds, those who seed evil and discord amongst those they should
trust.
貝翠絲: 最糟糕的詐欺行為,莫過於在應該互信的人們間這下邪念與爭吵。
 
Beatrice: You're a sad, false, shell of a man.
貝翠絲: 你指是個可悲,虛假的人類外殼罷了。
Beatrice: Are you ready for the truth?
貝翠絲: 你準備好面對事實了嗎?
 

Falsifiers
作偽者
 
Beatrice: The final ditch. Below are the fakes, society's plague, who suffer for eternity in disease.
貝翠絲: 最後一溝。這下面是那些騙子,社會的瘟疫,永生在這受疾病的折磨。
 
Beatrice: Did you think you strength alone would be enough to impress me?
貝翠絲: 你認為你單獨一人的力量就足夠感動我嗎?
Beatrice: (待補)
貝翠絲: (待補)
 
 
Dante: Beatrice, stop this. I have faced all of my sins, and I am ready to take you home.
但丁: 貝翠絲,別再作了。我已經面對我所有的罪,而且我準備好要帶你回家。
Beatrice: All of your sins? I think not. Look into the Ninth Circle of Hell. Look into the dark,
cold realm of the Traitors.
貝翠絲: 你所有的罪? 我想不只吧。看向那地獄的第九層。看向那屬於背叛者的漆黑冷酷國度。

(電視教學)
Richard: God in Heaven, who is responsible for this?
查理王: 天上的神啊,誰該承擔這個責任?
Francesco: Take care of my sister.
法蘭西斯科: 好好照顧我姊。
Francesco: I am responsible.
法蘭西斯科: 我該負責。
Richard: Hang him.
查理王: 吊死他。
Richard: Prepare to march tonight! When the noble Saladin learns of this atrocity, he will...
查理王: 準備今晚行軍! 當高尚的薩拉丁獲悉這項暴行,他將...
Dante: ...bring forth the forces of Hell!
但丁: ...帶領著地獄的軍隊而來!
Dante: Beatrice... I will protect you.
但丁: 貝翠絲...我會保護你的。

Beatrice: You condemned my brother to death for YOUR crime. What is your answer for
this treachery?
貝翠絲: 你讓我弟弟為了你的罪行而死。對於這個背信棄義的行為你的回答是什麼?
Dante: None. I gave up on this journey. My place is here, in Hell, and yours is in Paradise.
I am truly sorry for what I have done. May you one day forgive me.
但丁: 沒有。我放棄這場旅途。我的歸途才是這裡,在地獄裡,但你的是在天堂。我真的對我的所作所為感到抱歉。希望有朝一日你能原諒我。
Beatrice: My cross?
貝翠絲: 我的十字架?
Dante: Beatrice!
但丁: 貝翠絲!
Angel: You've done well Dante. And though you may not understand it now, you have saved
much more than this innocent soul. For your role in the ongoing battle is more important than
you can possibly imagine.
天使: 你做得很好但丁。雖然你可能現在還不瞭解,但你拯救了不僅是這個無辜的靈魂,還遠遠超越了。對於正在進行的戰鬥中你所扮演的角色比你想像中的還來的重要。
Dante: I don't understand...
但丁: 我不懂...
Angel: Your redemption is near.
天使: 你的救贖快到了。
Dante: Wait. I have to take care of her. I have come this far!
但丁: 等等。我必須照顧她。我都走到這一步了!
Angel: Trust me. You will see her again.
天使: 相信我。你們會在見面的。
8
-
未登入的勇者,要加入 2 樓的討論嗎?
板務人員:歡迎申請板主

321 筆精華,10/10 更新
一個月內新增 0
歡迎加入共同維護。


face基於日前微軟官方表示 Internet Explorer 不再支援新的網路標準,可能無法使用新的應用程式來呈現網站內容,在瀏覽器支援度及網站安全性的雙重考量下,為了讓巴友們有更好的使用體驗,巴哈姆特即將於 2019年9月2日 停止支援 Internet Explorer 瀏覽器的頁面呈現和功能。
屆時建議您使用下述瀏覽器來瀏覽巴哈姆特:
。Google Chrome(推薦)
。Mozilla Firefox
。Microsoft Edge(Windows10以上的作業系統版本才可使用)

face我們了解您不想看到廣告的心情⋯ 若您願意支持巴哈姆特永續經營,請將 gamer.com.tw 加入廣告阻擋工具的白名單中,謝謝 !【教學】