LV. 17
GP 39

【問題】紅武轉換屬性忘了拔注入物還有救嗎?

樓主 雪花綿綿冰 snowice
GP1 BP-
已經寫信給官方

I changed the stats on ascended weapons, but I forgot to catch out my
SAB infusions, can you give the SAB infusions back to me?
Thank you.

不知道拿回來的機率大嗎?
-
LV. 17
GP 39
2 樓 雪花綿綿冰 snowice
GP1 BP-
※ 引述《snowice (雪花綿綿冰)》之銘言
> 已經寫信給官方
> I changed the stats on ascended weapons, but I forgot to catch out my
> SAB infusions, can you give the SAB infusions back to me?
> Thank you.
> 不知道拿回來的機率大嗎?

Thank you for reaching out to us about this issue! Unfortunately we cannot verify infusions that are lost in this way, which prevents us from being able to refund them when lost. We do apologize, but we will not be able to restore a SAB infusion to the account.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

e04
為什麼到我就不能還給我了...
換了NCsoft之後就變這樣了嗎

是不是我的文章內容不夠文情並茂?

順便請教要如何帳號回溯?
-
LV. 17
GP 39
3 樓 雪花綿綿冰 snowice
GP1 BP-
※ 引述《snowice (雪花綿綿冰 )》之銘言

Every item restoration request is taken on a case by case basis. Unfortunately in this case we are unable to verify and assist with your request. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you have any other questions or issues, let me know and I can answer them for you!

Regards,

GM Easy Eight
-
LV. 14
GP 187
4 樓 貝果蛙 Orandle
GP6 BP-
覺得A社這樣滿過分的,試試看這樣和他吵:

Let me put it this way:

The infusion I requested to restore is a SAB infusion, which can only be obtained from completing related achievements, and it's not tradable.

You said you're not able to verify whether my infusion is lost this way but that's not the issue. The thing is I completed the achievement and earned the infusion, but now it's not in my inventory. The only cause of this is either I accidentally deleted the infusion or it's lost in mystic forge.  Just take a look at my completed achievement and my inventory then you can verify this. I can do this through 3rd party website gw2effciency so I believe it's much easier on your end.

Please kindly check whether I completed the SAB achievement and whether I have the SAB infusion in my inventory. If not, please kindly help me restore the infusion.

I love this game and have put so much effort in it, please don't make this single incident leave a bad taste on your loyal customer`s mouth.

Regards 你的簽名

希望能要得回來。
-
LV. 17
GP 42
5 樓 雪花綿綿冰 snowice
GP0 BP-
Thank you for contacting Guild Wars 2 Support regarding your Moto's Unstable Bauble Infusion: Red. I truly apologize, but as was explained to you in your other ticket -7307858 - about the Blue infusion, due to the rarity and cost of infusions, we are unable to provide another one for you. In order to prevent duplication of items, we're unable to replace overwritten or otherwise lost Infusions due to Stat-Swapping. It is important to pay attention to all of the in-game warning prompts and stock-up on Infusion Extraction Devices.
Again, we understand that this isn't the answer you were hoping for, but I do hope that you will let us know if you need assistance in the future. We're always here to help our valued players, such as yourself, with whatever issues you may face.
Regards,
GM Thraxxus Meridian

這個是我第二封信的GM回復,簡單就是說我之前已經回報過了,前面一個GM不想還給我,他也不能還給我
所以我想如果我再寫第三封大概也會被打槍
-
板務人員:

1817 筆精華,12/06 更新
一個月內新增 0
歡迎加入共同維護。

face基於日前微軟官方表示 Internet Explorer 不再支援新的網路標準,可能無法使用新的應用程式來呈現網站內容,在瀏覽器支援度及網站安全性的雙重考量下,為了讓巴友們有更好的使用體驗,巴哈姆特即將於 2019年9月2日 停止支援 Internet Explorer 瀏覽器的頁面呈現和功能。
屆時建議您使用下述瀏覽器來瀏覽巴哈姆特:
。Google Chrome(推薦)
。Mozilla Firefox
。Microsoft Edge(Windows10以上的作業系統版本才可使用)

face我們了解您不想看到廣告的心情⋯ 若您願意支持巴哈姆特永續經營,請將 gamer.com.tw 加入廣告阻擋工具的白名單中,謝謝 !【教學】